Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (114) 2013Инженерия
Optimization of the formulation of a multi-component product formulation by linear programming methods
Construction foodstuffs with tailor made consumer attributes is recently important scientific and practical trend in the food industry. The solving of these problems is a very actual in connection with these search methodological features. Special combining of prescribed ingredients can provide a food composition with an ordered chemical composition. The generalization of scientific and practical preconditions of creating rational formulations of multi-component dairy products shows that the increase in the degree of adequacy of composition without increasing the prime cost effectively can only be achieved with the use of modern computer mathematical systems. The developed matrix method of designing of multi-component dairy products is simple and clarity in its implementation. Complex prescription problems of designing of multi-component dairy products are solved without loss of efficiency of production management with the use of modern mathematical tools. Construction of multi-component dairy products allows to use dairy resources and other expensive materials rational, to expand organoleptic characteristics, increased food and biological value and have the desired properties.
construction, foodstuffs, tailor made consumer attributes, methodology, rational solutions, composition, multi-component products
1. Lipatov NN, Rogov IA Design Methodology food with the required set of indicators of food value / / Trans. Food technology. 1987. Number 2. S. 9-15.
2. Ostroumov LA, Kozlov SG. Novel approaches to the design of a combined dairy products. Food and rational use of natural resources: Fri. Scientific. work. Kemerovo, 2007. S. 24-25.
3. Oblique VD, Merkulov MY, Naumov AV, Yudin SB program for creating multi-component formulations of products / / Dairy industry. 2003. Number three. S. 58-60.
4. Lisin PA Computer Technology in prescription calculations dairy M. DeLee print. 2007.102 p.
5. Schetinin MP, Musina ON, Sahrynin MN Status and trends of the development of biotechnology combined dairy products: monograph. Barnaul Altai State Technical University Publishing House, 2006. 335.