Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (114) 2013Экология
The study of the influence of milk whey on the formation of biogas
The analysis of the process of bioconversion of cattle manure at psychrophilic mode of fermentation was carried out. The influence of organic catalyst — milk whey — on the qualitative and quantitative composition of allocated biogas was considered. As a result of researches it was revealed that different amounts of whey had various impacts both on process of substratum fermentation and on quantity and composition of allocated biogas. The optimum concentration of milk whey in the total mass of substrate was determined.
biogas, cattle manure, bioconversion, milk whey, psychrophilic mode
1. Becker, M., Introduction to Biotechnology: Pen with Latvian. Moscow: Food Industry, 1978.
2. Shaimova AM, Nasyrova LA, Faskhutdinov RR, Shaimov M. The use of biomass - a radical solution to the problems of environment and energy / / alternatives. energy. and ecology. , 2012. № 05-06 (109-110). S. 175-182.
3. Onopriyko AV Hramtsov AG, Onopriyko VA Dairying. Rostov-on-Don on Mar, 2004.
4. Popkov TP Development of technology for low-alcohol drinks with honey whey: Author. dis. ... Candidate. techn. Science. Kemerovo, 2001.
5. Sobolev OM, Kurbanov MG, Haase ZV Terms of methane leakage in cold regions.
Bulletin of the Bashkir State Agrarian University. Ufa, 2011.