Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (115) 2013Агрономия
THE IMPACT OF SPECIES AND VARIETAL FACILITIES OF SEED ON THE PROCESS OF BIOCONVERSION OF IODINE
Iodine belongs to the vital elements responsible for the normal functioning of a living organism. The problem of iodine deficiency is so acute that its elimination is the goal of world community, of the Doctrine of Food security of the Russian Federation, of many regional target programs. At present the main way of preventing of a iodine deficiency is the use of iodized salt (as well as bread and water) containing inorganic form of iodine, or the use of various biologically active additives. However, according to available statistics of diseases associated with iodine deficiency, these measures are not effective enough. The article is present the results of research the bioconversion of natural organic forms of iodine from inorganic during the germination of seeds of agricultural crops (chickpea varieties “Privo”, “Volzhanin”, “Donskoy”, soya, mung beans, white and red beans, pea). The practical significance of this way of iodization — is efficiency and cheapness of obtaining organic iodine in the process of vital activity of plants that can be used in prevention of iodine deficiency, which is the actual problem today and for the Volgograd region in particular. As a result of this work was scientifically and practically justified the expediency of the developed method of enrichment plant materials of natural iodine, which is formed due to the mechanisms of conversion from inorganic form. The content of iodine in the experimental group compared to control increases in 3.9–38.8 times, depending on the species and varietal facilities seeds. The average coefficient of bioconversion of iodine at germination of seeds of chickpea varieties “Privo” was 19.96 %, “Volzhanin” — 15.05 %, “Donskoy” — 33.38 %, of seeds of soya beans — 20.01 %, of seeds of mung beans — 11.64 %, of seeds of peas — 7.02 %, of seeds of white beans — 7.56 %, of seeds of red-bean — 12.72 %. In our case, the maximum effect was achieved by enrichment seeds chickpea varieties “Donskoy”.
plant growing, bioconversion, organic iodine, crop seed, germination of seed
1. Gorlov I. F. Development and wide-spread adoption of modern production and processing technologies of national competitional animal products. 2009. Submission Date : 2012 (data of entry into BD AGRIS : 2012).
2. Korotkova A. A., Gorlov I. F. Technology of dairy productsfor baby food bioavailable forms ofiodine and selenium// News of higher educational institutions. Food technology. 2012. № 5–6. P. 40–43.
3. Giro M. V., Chmulev I. S., Gorlov I. F. Innovative approachesto the enrichment of organic iodinemeat productfunctionality// Successes of modern science. 2012. № 8. P. 133–134.
4. Gorlov I. F., Korotkova A. A., Mosolova N. I. The effectiveness of the feed additive “Yoddar-Zn” and drug DAPS-25 in dairy goat breeding // Bulletin ofthe Altai State Agrarian University. 2013. № 3. P. 078–082.
5. GOST R 52325-2005. The seeds of agricultural plants. Varietal and crop quality. General specifications.
6. GOST 12038-84. Crop seeds. Methods for determination of germination.