Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (115) 2013Животноводство
DEVELOPMENT AND INTRODUCTION OF EFFECTIVE METHODS OF AND PROGRAMS OF THE BREEDING PIGS
The problem of automation solutions breeding tasks in the livestock sector. The main purpose of the research was the development of automated programs based on effective methods of breeding animals. Developed programs for the collection and reporting of primary information, modules of technological operations; to make pedigrees, operational tasks and analysis. New software products allow to implement modern systems of evaluation of breeding qualities of animals. Programs are designed on a modular basis and collected in one complex ACC, tested in the conditions of large industrial complexes. The complex of programs ACC is an automated system that allows to solve breeding and technological problems of the pig-breeding enterprises of the Russian Federation. Thus, the complex of programs ACC should be viewed as a tool of management of technological and selection processes, freeing the specialists from the routine, repetitive work and significantly increases the level of accuracy of the decisions taken.
breeding of animals, software, automated systems, decision breeding and technological tasks
1. Bazhov G. M., Bakhireva L. A., Samoilov V. S. Biotechnological techniques increase of the reproductive function of sows. Actual problems of pork production : sat scientific tr. Kuban State Agrarian University. Krasnodar, 1996. P. 102–105.
2. Baranikov A. I., Fedyuk V. V., Kuvichkin M. N., Kuvichkin N. M. Ways to increase of the level of natural resistance of pigs DM-1 and CM-1. Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University. 2008. № 4 (13). P. 141–145.
3. Baranikov A. I., Kolosov Yu. A., Svyatogorov V. A. “Blacksmith” veterinary and zoo-technical personnel profile of the south of Russia : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow // Veterinary pathology. 2010. № 4. P. 7–11.
4. Vasil’chenko P. Yu, Babkin O. A., Pristupa V. N. Automation determine cross-lecture-genetic parameters and their use in selection of Kalmyk breed // Veterinary Pathology. 2010. № 4. P. 16–18.
5. Vasil’chenko P. Yu, Babkin O. A., Pristupa V. N. Breeding beef cattle in the use of computer technology // Veterinary Pathology. 2010. № 4. P. 27–29.
6. Gorlov I. F., Randelin A. V., Belsky M. S. Improving productive quality of Large White pigs Krasnodar type : Guidelines. M. : Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 2008. 19 p.
7. Degtyarev N. S., Karamushko S. A., Kolosov Yu. A., Ogorodnik A. A. Effective program implementation and maintenance of growing rams // Sheep, goats, wool business. 2003. № 2. P. 1–3.
8. Kapelist I. V., Petrenko A. V. Influence of parameters of the functional activity of the body of pigs on their productive characteristics // Veterinary Pathology. 2012. № 2. P. 116–119.
9. Kolosov Yu. A., Kobylyatsky P. S., Doneryan A. M., Stepanova O. V. Athology in the evaluation of the suitability of conditions for rearing cattle. Innovations in science, education and business — the basis for efficient development of agriculture : Materials International. Scientific-Practical. Conf. T. 111. Persianovsky, 2011. P. 381–392.
10. Kolosov Yu. A. Some general and specific problems of the industry (on example of sheep, Rostov region) // Sheep, goats, wool business. 2004. № 4. P. 5–7.
11. Kolosov Yu. A. Using the gene pool of merino sheep and domestic -tailor them to improve local breeding merino // Sheep, goats, wool business. 2012. № 4. P. 13–16.
12. Kolosov Yu. A., Belov What people are “eaten a sheep” ? // Sheep, goats, wool business. 2013. № 2. P. 57–60.
13. Kuznetsov V. V., Kavardakon V. Ya., Babkin O. A., Kaidalov A. F., Semenenko I. A., Kryshtop E. A., Shahbazova O. P. Assessment of the current status and forecast the level of technological development of pig. Certificate of state registration of a computer program number 2011612605. The Russian Federation. Application number 2011610900 from 14.02.2011, register
30.03.2011. Bull. № 4. C. 14.
14. Rud’ A. I., Mikhailov N. V., Kontarev I. V. Informatization in the assessment of genotype breeder // Poultry. 2005. № 12. P. 13–16.
15. Samoilov V. S., Mikhailov N. V., Tretyakov O. L. Comprehensive method for assessing restoration of productive fitness pigs // Pig. 2001. № 5. P. 10–11.
16. Semenov V. V., Fedin G. I., Tretyakov O. L. Information and software pig industry : a collection of scientific papers. Livestock and forage production. № 3. Stavropol : SNIIZHK, 2010. P. 52–60.
17. Tretyakov O. L. Correlation between signs reproductive fitness // Bulletin of veterinary medicine. 2000. № 16. P. 47–49.
18. Tretyakov O. L., Mikhailov N. V., Fedin G. I. Customers do not need the program, and solutions // Prospective pig : Theory and Practice. 2011. № 6. P. 22.
19. Tretyakov O. L., Fedin G. I. Monitoring productive qualities of pigs // promising pig : Theory and Practice. 2012. № 1. P. 3.
20. Fedin G. I., Mikhailov N. V., Tretyakov O. L. Complex programs ACC (automation, breeding, pig). Basic software module : a training manual. Recommended by the Foundation for the development of education in the use of the learning process and
reissue the general scientific community in Russia and abroad. Center for quick printing SRSTU (NPI). Novocherkassk, 2008. 50.
21. Fedin G. I., Mikhailov N. V., Tretyakov O. L. Information and analytical system in pig production . The scientific basis for improving the productivity of agricultural animals : scientific-practical materials. Conf. dedicated. 40th anniversary of the image. SSI North-Caucasian Institute of Animal Husbandry of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences. 7–8 April 2009.
Krasnodar : SKNIIZH 2009. 216.
22. Fedin G. I., Gromova N. N. certificate of official registration of the computer number 2007613462 “Automation in pig breeding (ACC), the holder of LLC “Selicom” (RU). Application number 2007612426 of June 19, 2007. Registered with the Register of computer programs 15 August 2007.
23. Fedin G. I., Gromova N. N. certificate of official registration of a database of number 2007620300 “Automation in pig breeding (ACC), the holder of LLC “Selicom” (RU). Application number 2007620205 from July 5, 2007. Registered with the Register Database August 31, 2007.