Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (116) 2013Лесное хозяйство
Basic methodological principles of improving the conceptual and terminological framework of the ecosystem forest management method of recreational forests
In this paper we prove the need for rationalization the conceptual and terminological framework of recreational
forest management, sufficient to provide their eco-friendly using, the analysis of the reasons and prerequisites for solving
the problem is made. Thus the short description of hierarchy of concepts, estimating and expected indexes, techniques, algorithms,
the standards which are subject to streamlining for providing a wholeness of an ecosystem method of forest management
of the recreational woods is given. A system (algorithm) for implementation of this method is given. The required minimum
of considered scientific concepts, terms, is identified as a result of the critical analysis of industry standards and other regulations,
and amended to ensure environmentally friendly recreational use of forests. Deficiencies in the regulatory and legislative base
are due, first of all, to the absence of a complete theory and logically relevant concepts and terminology framework, meeting
the requirements of sustainable development of recreational forests, modern industry regulations and level of social outlook.
The example of the work on improving the conceptual and terminological framework using the rules of logistics, the main
methodological principles of terminology work, is given. When ordering, combination of concepts recommendations ordered
by E. B. Alaev have been used for social and economic geography, and revealing basic methodological principles of this work.
Considerable attention is paid to the ordered set of concepts according to the developed and graphically presented algorithms
of the ecosystem forest management method of recreational forests, thus ensuring compliance with the methodological
principles of “reflection”, “systematicity”, “antonymy”, “anticipation” and defining a set of missing terms. It is emphasized
that the opportunity to create modern, clear and consistent conceptual and terminological framework could signal finality
of the theory and its own methodology of the ecosystem forest management method of recreational forests.
conceptual and terminological framework, ecosystem forest management method of recreational forests
1. Serikov M. T. Essence of the ecosystem forest management methods recreational forests. Forest measurement and forest
management : Interuniversity collection of scientific papers. Krasnoyarsk, 2000. P. 184–191.
2. Serikov M. T., Bugaev V. A., Odintsov A. N. Basics recreational forest management of forests : studies. allowance. Voronezh
Voronezh. State. lesotehn. Acad., 2004. 60 p.
3. Serikov M. T. Development of scientific principles and norms of use of forest fund for recreational purposes // Bulletin of
Moscow State Forest University. Forest Gazette : Information Journal. 2006. Preprint № 136. 8 p.
4. Rysin S. L. Assessment of recreational potential of plantations as a critical component of the inventory of forests in urban
areas. City. Wood. Rest. Recreational use of forests in urban areas. Research Conference. Abstracts. of scientific publications
KMK, 2009. P. 59–62.
5. Alaev E. B. Social and economic geography : the conceptual and terminological dictionary. M. : Mysl’, 1983. 350 p.
6. Kuskov A. S., Golubeva V. L., Odintsova T. N. Recreational geography : training complex . M. : SAG, Flint, 2005. 496 p.
7. Khairetdinov A. F., Konashova S. I. Recreational forestry : 2nd ed. Perm. and Lane. M. : Moscow State Forest University,
2002. P. 308; Milenin A. I. Recreational forestry : the texts of lectures. VGLTA. Voronezh, 2002. 88 p.
8. Tulpanov N. M. Forest and Park. L. : Stroyizdat. Leningrad Branch, 1975. 160 p.
9. Kishenko F. V., Lisitsa G. V., Ustinov M. V. Landscape valuation and forest park system : a tutorial. Bryansk : Univ. BGITA
1995. 90 p.
10. Bolshakov N. M. Recreational forest. Syktyvkar. forest. Inst. Syktyvkar : SLI, 2006. 312 p.