Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (116) 2013Экономика
Innovative activity of business of the Kurgan region
The successful development of innovative enterprise provides a well-functioning institutional environment
in the region, designed to create a favorable climate for the development and use of innovative potential. Intensive study of the effect
of innovation on economic growth potential in conjunction with economic development, institutions and reforms of agriculture
allows us to investigate its impact on the welfare of the population, to determine its role in the formation and implementation
of a system of self-regulation. The transition to an innovative model of economic growth in agriculture will require more active
measures of state influence on the agricultural sector of the economy, the development of effective and sustainable mechanisms
for the creation, dissemination and implementation of innovative products, appropriate infrastructure support agriculture in
the region. For the modern innovation economy is characterized by institutional change behavior of markets, businesses in
economic development, which is an important task in the study of changes in the institutional environment in their influence
on the choice of strategies for businesses of agriculture Kurgan region. The formation and implementation of institutional
relationships in innovative development of the economy of the region determines the importance of the choice of instruments
and innovative economic development of the Kurgan region. Study the impact of tax, credit and leasing instruments on
the economy of the agricultural sector has an increasingly important role in terms of innovative development of the region. It is
concluded that entrepreneurship serves as a peculiar binding mechanism in the innovation process. For the implementation of the
priority directions of innovative development of the region requires effective use of already existing and development of new
instruments to promote innovation activities to ensure effective support for small and medium-sized innovative businesses in
close collaboration with the agribusiness industry, research organizations, educational institutions and government agencies.
Innovation activity provides for the institution of ownership models of economic, financial, social environment.
innovation economy, innovative activity, the institutional approach, innovation cluster, government regulation of innovative development
1. Bukhtiyarova T. I., Krutchankova K. A. Innovational the development of the agro-industrial complex of Kurgan Region //
Bulletin of the Leningrad State University of A. S. Pushkin Economy. St. Petersburg. 2012. № 2. Vol. 6. 148 p.
2. Bukhtiyarova T. I., Krutchankova K. A. Investments and innovative component of the development strategy of the Kurgan
Region : Russian scientific and practical conference. Ivanovo : Scientific Thought, 2010. 172 p.
3. Bukhtiyarova T. I., Krutchankova K. A. Complex control system of innovative thermal processes (on example, the Kurgan
region) // AIC : regions of Russia. 2012. № 10. P. 68–76.
4. Bukhtiyarova T. I., Krutchankova K. A. Development innovation in the area : 8th International Scientific and Practical
Conference “Science Days — 2012”. Prague : Education, Science, 2012. 112 p.
5. Krutchankova K. A., Bukhtiyarova T. I. Innovation activity and innovation potential of agriculture Kurgan Region :
International scientific-practical conference “Science, Technology and Higher Education”. Canada, 2012. Р. 74–78.
6. Klimov A. V. Innovative development of the agrarian sector AIC : author. ... dis. to the one- economic sciences. Voronezh,
2012. 24 p.
7. Exemption for diesel fuel for farmers Kurgan region extended for the second half of 2012. URL : http://dsh.kurganobl.ru/3770.
8. The modernization of the agricultural sector of the Russian economy. URL : http://www.mpcentre.ru/agro/agrarian_sector_
9. Nechaev V. I., Kerashev A. A. Software-target strategy innovative development of agro-industrial complex : the monograph.
Maikop : Thought, 2011. 256 p.
10. Nikulin O. V. The institutional approach to innovation development of economic entities in the south of Russia clustering.
URL : http://www.pandia.ru/text/77/152/14457.php.
11. The development of agriculture in the Kurgan region on the years 2008–2012. URL : http://dsh.kurganobl.ru/3782.
12. Rusavskaya A. V. The development of a credit system for improving the investment process, Russia : author. ... dis. dr.
of Economic Sciences. M., 2012. 48 p.
13. Fleet renewal program of agricultural machinery — 2012. URL : http://dsh.kurganobl.ru/3758.
14. Sergey Zhdanov took part in a conference call with the Agriculture Ministry on droughts. URL : http://dsh.kurganobl.ru/3791.
15. Agricultural insurance: problems and prospects. Proceedings of the round table, May 14, 2009 / ed. A. N. Borisov. Tyumen
regional Duma, 2009. 60 p.
16. The socio-economic situation in the region. URL : http://gfi45.uralfo.ru/social/pg4/155.
17. Technical and technological modernization of agriculture of the Urals. URL : http://nivanews.ru/index.php?option=com_