Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (117) 2013Лесное хозяйство
Ordering the basic terms of recreational use of forests on ecosystem principles
Need to revise standard terms for compliance with the requirements of modern industry and level of social outlook with
regard to providing environmentally friendly and economically viable recreational use of forests is proved. Ordering of key
terms is explained by expansion of recreation, changes in the conceptual framework and the need to ensure the integrity
of developed ecosystem method of forest management of recreational forests. The required minimum of considered scientific
concepts, terms, is identified as a result of the critical analysis of industry standards and other normative documents, supplemented
in order to ensure environmentally friendly recreational use of forests. When ordering combination of concepts, recommendations
ordered by E. B. Alaev have been used for social and economic geography, and revealing basic methodological
principles of terminology work. The example of the work on the ordering of the conceptual and terminological framework using
the rules of logistics or terminology, the main methodological principles of terminology work and requirements to the term,
tandem “term-determination”. Each of considered existing and proposed terms are updated for compliance with the requirements
of the methodological requirements: “the exact orientation”, “monosemy”, “systematicity”, “derivative correctness”,
“shortness”, “unique”, “grammatical correctness” of terms. Systematization of concepts of environmentally friendly using
of recreational forests is made, that allowed to highlight the main qualifying features on process parameters (type, shape) and to
man up terminology, necessary for the implementation of the algorithm of ecosystem forest management method of recreational
forests. In conclusion, the next stage is determined to improve the conceptual and terminological framework of environmentally
friendly recreational use of forests — development of terms for the further inclusion in industry standard.
rules of terminology, terms, an ecosystem method of forest management of recreational forests
1. Tepljakov V. K. Environmental information systems and forest management : an overview. Inform. Forestry and afforestation.
ISSN 0135-6178. Vol. 4. M. : VNIIT, 1994. 24 p.
2. Serikov M. T. Essence of the method of the ecosystem forest management of forests recreation. Forest measurement and
forest management : Interuniversity collection of scientific papers. Krasnoyarsk, 2000. P. 184–191.
3. Serikov M. T., Bugaev V. A., Odintsov A. N. Basics recreational forest management of forests : studies. allowance. Voronezh.
State. lesotehn. Acad., 2004. 60 p.
4. OST 56-84-85 The use of forests for recreational purposes. The terms and definitions. M. : publ. house fitz., 1986. 7 p.
5. OST 56-100-95 Methods and units of recreational pressure on natural forest complexes. M. : publ. house fitz., 1995. 14 p.
6. Soltani G. A., Maslov D. A., Gutorov B. A. Terminology used in the modern recreational studies. City. Wood. Rest.
Recreational use of forests in urban areas. Research Conference. Abstracts. Association of scientific publications KMK, 2009.
7. Alaev E. B. Social and economic geography : the conceptual and terminological dictionary. M. : Mysl’, 1983. 350 p.
8. Serikov M. T. Forest management : the texts of lectures. ALIS “MARC –SQL” / VGLTA. VGLTA. Voronezh, 2008.
9. Forest Inventory instruction : approved. Order of the Federal Forestry Agency of 12.12.2011. № 516. URL : http://www.
10. The composition of the forest development and the procedure for its development : approved. order from February 29,
2012. № 69. URL : http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70071946.
11. Rulebook SP 42.13330.2011 Urban Development. Planning and development of urban and rural settlements : updated
edition SNIP 2.07.01-89. M. : publ. house fitz., 2011. 109 p.
12. Town Planning Code of the Russian Federation of 29.12.2004 № 190-FZ : the current wording of the city from 24.07.2013.
URL : http://www.consultant.ru/popular/gskrf /?utm_campaign= popular&utm_source=ya.direct&utm_medium=cpc&utm_
13. The position on the definition of functional areas in the forest park areas, border areas and forest parks, green areas :
approved. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 14.12.2009 № 1007, as amended. RF Government Decree
of 04.02.2011 № 50 of 01.11.2012 № 1128. URL : http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?Req=doc;base=LAW;n=137477.
14. How to use this terminology. Principles and methods. M. : Nauka, 1968. 76 p.
15. Lotte D. S. Fundamentals of scientific and technical terminology. Questions of theory and methodology. M. : Academy
of Sciences of the USSR, 1961. 159 p.
16. Great Dictionary of the Russian language / ed. S. A. Kuznetsov. St. Petersburg : Norint, 2000. 1536 p.