Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (117) 2013Экология
Use of hydrobionts for definition of a functional condition of water ecosystems in a zone of activity of livestock objects
Submitted data of frequencies of hydrobionts occurrence in the river Istok before and after a confluence of waters of a drain
of it from the range of storage of dung and in the drain. The analysis of quantitative and qualitative structure of hydrobionts
in studied reservoirs allowed authors to reveal types — indicators of specificity of pollution of studied reservoirs. As indicators
of high extent of pollution of waters of a drain presence at a large number of an alga of Oscillatoria (Green-blue type),
prevalence serve in fauna of a drain of flagellates and a cyst of protozoa, lack of amoebas, rhizopods shell, suvoyks, infusorians
of the large and average sizes. On the number of protozoa disregarding which torpidity, it is not necessary to do the conclusion
about impurity of an aqueous medium. It is known that the strength of the simplest reduced by grazing their bacteria. Bacterial
growth is possible if the environment for their food (dissolved organic matter). Therefore, a high number of protozoa may
point to organic pollution of the reservoir. The process of cysts transformation caused unfavorable conditions for the life of organisms.
This indicator can be considered as an indicator for contamination of the water environment. Other indicator organisms:
flagellates, amoebae, testate rhizopods also indicate that water pollution runoff. After a confluence of waters of a drain
of the river Istok through 2 km there is a numerical recovery of representatives the fauna which are absent in waters of a drain
that testifies to processes of optimization of a water ecosystem. The quantitative and qualitative analysis of hydrobionts of water
ecosystems allowed to draw a conclusion on self-cleaning processes in studied water ecosystems.
bioindication, Green-blue algas, protozoa, amoebas, flagellates, testate rhizopods, rotifer, trophicity
1. Voropayev O. G. Ecological algology. Yaroslavl, 1988. 56 p.
2. State program of development of agriculture and regulation of the markets of agricultural production, raw materials and the
food for 2013–2020 // Rural economics of Russia. 2012. № 9. P. 14–20.
3. Donnik I. M., Shkuratova I. A., Shusharin A. D. The Ecological situation and incidence of cows in Sverdlovsk region //
Agrarian bulletin of Urals. 2012. № 6 (98). P. 61.
4. Krivolutsky D. A. Soil fauna in environmental control. М. : Science, 1989. 253 p.
5. Malozemov Yu. A., Malozemova L. A. Short determinant of invertebrate animals of Central Ural Mountains. Ekaterinburg,
1996. 281 p.
6. Mozhaev E. A., Talama A. N. Hygienic assessment of a method of sewage treatment of a pig-breeding complex on agricultural
fields // Hygiene and sanitation. 1982. № 6. P. 13–16.
7. Nikitin D. N. Large livestock complexes and environment // Hygiene and sanitation. 1980. № 34. P. 63–164.
8. Okladnikov N. I., Bezdenezhnykh I. S. Sanitary of industrial pig-breeding. М. : Rosagropromizdat, 1988. 180 p.