Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (117) 2013Экономика
Organization of enterprise competitiveness management on the meat processing market
The organization of management of the enterprise market competitiveness of meat processing is purposeful sequence competent
managerial decisions aimed at achieving the desired market position by establishing and continuously improving internal
competitive advantage in the specific conditions of production and meat processing adapted to the conditions of the external
environment. Effective management of meat processing enterprise competitiveness is the base for the formation and maintenance
of its competitive advantages. This article is the author’s methodology of meat processing enterprise competitiveness
management, which is based on the production process specific features and adapted to external environmental conditions.
Developed a methodical approach to management of competitiveness of enterprises in the market of meat products processing,
including the following main steps: identification of the main specific features of the industry environment, diagnosis of the
competitive environment in the industry, building a competitive card industry participants, evaluation of the economic situation
in the industry, the design likely competitive strategy for the enterprise specific to the industry, market research competitiveness
of enterprises in the industry, evaluation of the competitive status of the investigated company-producer, study, analyze and
forecast consumer demand, the definition of the parameters of competitiveness of enterprises to be evaluated, the calculation of
indicators to measure the competitiveness of the enterprise, the calculation of the integral index of competitiveness evaluation,
obtaining summary information for management decision making, identifying key parameters for quality control management
of competitiveness of the enterprise, to calculate key parameters for quality control management of competitiveness at the enterprise,
monitoring quality control management of competitiveness of the enterprise.
management, enterprise competitiveness, product competitiveness, meat processing industry, marketing research, the competitive environment, market share of the enterprise
1. Bagiev G. L., Asaul A. N. The organization of business activity : studies. allowance. St. Petersburg : Publishing House
of the StPSUEF, 2001. URL : http://www.aup.ru/books/m72/3_3.htm (date accessed 25.09.2009).
2. Bagiev G. L., Tarasevich V. M., Ann H. Marketing : a textbook for high schools. 3rd ed. St. Petersburg : Peter, 2007. 736 p.
3. Pluschevsky M. Standards about quality : theory, practice, verifiable // Standards and Quality. 2004. № 5. P. 84–90.
4. Senchagov V. K., Zakharov A. N., Zokin A. A. Competitiveness of the economy and investment potential of Russia // Business
and banks. 2003. № 43. P. 35–43.
5. Svitkin M. From a quality management — quality management and business : Myth or Reality? // Standards and Quality.
2004. Number 1. P. 74.
6. Syroezhin I. M. System performance and quality. M. : Economics, 1986. 328 p.
7. Syroezhin I. M. Smoothly. Planning. Plan (theoretical essays). M. : Economics, 1986. 431 p.
8. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Competitiveness organization in crisis : economics, marketing, management. M. : Marketing, 2002.
9. Chernov A. Analysis of capital // Audit and Financial Analysis. 1999. № 3. P. 12–19.
10. Shadrin A. Phenomenology of quality // Standards and Quality. 2004. № 7. P. 72–78.