Аграрный вестник Урала № 05 (123) 2014Экономика
SOME ASPECTS OF FOREST LAND LEASE (AN EXPERIENCE OF KALUGA REGION)
The article summarizes the issues of development and lease of forest lands in Russia. It is known that during the Soviet era use of lands of forest fund on the right of rent wasn’t allowed therefore a practice has no experience of past. It should be noted that even now a mechanism of rent of the timberland is insufficiently developed. According to FC of the Russian Federation use of the woods has to be carried out taking into account their global ecological value and a duration of their cultivation and other natural properties of forest resources. The authors determined the effect of various factors on land administration system, including Forest Fund of the region (the article presents the results), consequently it was found that such factors as an actual amount of wood, terms of forest lease and an availability of information on forestry lands recorded in State Real Estate Cadastre had a significant impact on the management of the forest fund in the Kaluga region. It has been concluded that such information should be contained only in the state information systems, in particular about a forest land as an object of property in the state cadastre of real estate, and its absence entails not only economic consequences, but also a threat to human life, health and environment. Reserves have been identified in revenues to the budgets of forests land use with a complete availability of information about them in the State Real Estate Cadastre.
forest, lease, land and forest fund, efficiency, state cadastral registration, forest plan, land use, forest land, land
1. Russian Federation. Laws. The Civil Code of the Russian Federation. P. 1 // LIS “Garant”.
2. Russian Federation. Laws. Land Code of the Russian Federation // LIS “Garant”.
3. Russian Federation. Laws. Forest Code of the Russian Federation // LIS Garant.
4. Russian Federation. Laws. About State Real Estate Cadastre № 221-FZ // LIS “Garant”.
5. Russian Federation. Government. On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation Forestry development for
2013–2020 : RF Government Decree № 2593-p of 28.12.2012 // LIS “Garant”.
6. Antropov D. V., Lepeshkina O. N. The problem of formation of the Land Management Information Base with special
conditions of territory use // Land management, cadastre and land monitoring. 2013 № 8. P. 21–26.
7. Vaschyuk L. N. Forests and forestry of Irkutsk region. Irkutsk, 1997. P. 288.
8. Galchenko S. A. Theoretical and methodological foundations of the effectiveness of state land cadastre. M. : GOOSE, 2003.
9. Report on the status and use of land in Kaluga region in 2012. [Electronic resource]. URL : http:// www.to40.rosreestr.ru/
10. Zharikov Yu. G. The law of agricultural land use. M., 1969. P. 140.
11. Konokotin D. N. Forest lease in Russia // Property relations in the Russian Federation. 2011. № 8.
12. Forest plan of Kaluga region. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.admoblkaluga.ru/sub/priroda/prirodopolzovanie/
13. Mezenina O. B. Features of forest land lease and fees for the use of forest resources // Bulletin of BSAU. 2012. № 1.
Download article as PDF: