Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (124) 2014Агрономия
EVALUATION OF PARAMETERS OF ECOLOGIC PLASTICITY AND STABILITY OF MILD WINTER WHEAT VARIETIES
In the article were carried out researches in study of adaptability of mild winter wheat varieties. As a result of the study of 23 varieties of winter wheat on 4 predecessors (black steam, peas, maize for silage and sunflower) using different methods of ecologic plasticity and stability these are extracted such varieties as Stanichnaya, Donskoy surpriz, Kapitan, Lilit, 430/07, 488/07 and 771/09. Extracted varieties belong to adaptive varieties with a high productivity of spikes. Forming the productivity during the years of study (2012–2013) the factor of predecessor influenced at most — 60 %, and the factor of year — 23 % and the factor of a variety — 2 %. It gave an opportunity to calculate parameters of ecologic plasticity. In productivity such mild winter wheat varieties as Donskoy proctor, 488/07 and 260/09 are of great stability; Stanichnaya, 430/07, 260/09 and 771/09 are of great plasticity; Lilit, 488/07, 260/09 and 771/09 are of great adaptability. To reveal authenticity of adaptive features of varieties in productivity it is carried out a correlative analysis between productivity and parameters of ecologic plasticity calculated according to different methods. The carried out correlative analysis between productivity and parameters of ecologic plasticity shows a strong authentic dependence among productivity and adaptability and homeostasis. In Rostov region grain mass of one spike is the most important feature of productivity, the analysis of adaptive features of studied varieties according to grain mass of one spike showed that Lidiya, Kapitan and 488/07 belong to plastic varieties, Donskoy surpriz, Lilit, 430/07 and 771/09 belong to stable varieties. In selection of new highly adaptive varieties of mild winter wheat it is recommended to use such ecologic plastic varieties as Stanichnaya, Lidiya, Kapitan, Lilit, 488/07, 260/09 and 771/09.
mild winter wheat, productivity, productivity of spike, plasticity, stability, adaptability of varieties
1. Ionova E. V., Gaze V. L., Nekrasov E. I. Perspectives of use of adaptive regionalization and adaptive selection of crops //
Grain Economy of Russia. 2013. No 3 (27). P. 19–21.
2. Marchenko D. M. Study of interrelation of morphological biological features of mild winter wheat : author. ... cand.
of agricult. sciences. Rassvet, 2012. 22 p.
3. Zhuchenko A. A. Adaptive system of plant selection (ecologic-genetic basis). M. : RUDS. 2001. Vol. 2. 708 p.
4. Rozova M. A., Yanchenko V. I., Melnik V. M. Ecologic plasticity of durum spring wheat in the conditions of Altay :
monograph. Barnaul, 2010. 148 p.
5. Eberhart S. A., Russell W. A. Stability parameters for comparing varieties // Crop Science. 1966. Vol. 6. No 1. Р. 36–40.
6. Zhivotkov L. A., Morozova Z. A., Sekatueva L. I. Methods of revealing of potential productivity and adaptability of varieties
and selective forms of winter wheat according to feature “Productivity” // Selection and seed-growing. 1994. No 2. P. 3–6.
7. Zykin V. A., Belan I. A., Yusov V. S. et al. Methods of calculation and evaluation of ecologic plasticity of agricultural plants.
Ufa : BashSAU. 2005. 100 p.
8. Kadychegov A. N., Kadychegova V. I., Borodynya A. N. Evaluation of adaptive features of spring wheat on productivity
in the steppe conditions of the Hakasia // Gazette of Altay State Agrarian University. 2012. No 5 (91). P. 8–10.
9. Lukianenko P. P. Selection of productive and stable to lodging varieties of winter wheat. M. : Kolos. 1963. P. 214–229.
Download article as PDF: