Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (125) 2014Ветеринария
PATHOMORPHOLOGICAL CHANGES IN THE BRAINS OF CHICKENS OF GROWTH PERIOD
It is known that industrial poultry farming is one of the leading sectors of livestock in connection with obtaining highly nutritious and dietary products. Therefore, a detailed study of the morphological features of various organs and systems of young animals need to grow full and healthy birds, which in turn is the key to higher productivity and produce high-quality food. In this article, sanctified morphological features of the brain broiler growth period productivity owned poultry farm “Sredneuralskaya” Sverdlovsk region. In 2014, at the Department of Anatomy and Physiology, Ural State Agricultural University, a series of studies on the morphology of the nervous system, particularly the brain, broiler chickens. Histological examination of brain tissue of broiler productivity growth period, were discovered changes characteristic of this age, and also identified a number of pathological conditions: multiple vacuolation of brain tissue, as well as perivascular, pericellular and perinuclear swelling of the brain substance. Necrobiotic phenomena detected focal character. Some brain cells had erased structure sometimes met “cell-shade”. Along with this, revealed polymorphism and immature brain cells, as well as have been found morphological changes in the vascular system of the brain: excessive blood supply, changing the structure of the walls of blood vessels, endothelial cell proliferation and shedding it in the vessel lumen, adventitial cell proliferation of blood vessels. All this may indicate possible violations of conditions and feeding of broiler chickens.
broiler chickens growth period of productivity, brain morphology, pathological changes
1. Bakulin V. A. Diseases of birds. SPb., 2006. 688 p.
2. Bessarabov B. F. Noninfectious diseases of birds. M. : Kolos, 2007. 175 p.
3. Vrakin V. F., Sidorova M. V. Anatomy and histology of poultry. M. : Kolos, 1984. 288 p.
4. Koschaev A. G., Fisenko G. V., Hmara J. H., Koschaeva O. V., Yakubenko E. V. Application of the feed additive Mikotsel
in quail breeding // Veterinary Kuban. 2014. № 2.
5. Dzhailidi G. A., Losaberidze A. E., Lysenko A. A., Ponomarenko Yu. Yu. Analysis of epizootic state poultry in the Russian
Federation // Veterinary Kuban. 2014. № 2.
6. Sereda S. V. Originally from childhood // Veterinary Kuban. 2014. № 2.
Download article as PDF: