Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (125) 2014Инженерия
Development of methods for diagnosing performance test systems , fuel and lubrication of internal combustion engines
The article presents the problem of the development of new methods and technical diagnostics with high technological skills, ability to accurately detect emerging failures, malfunctions. With the advent of microprocessor control systems of internal combustion engine speed range began to come out in a nanosecond millisecond. This is due to the advent of 16, 32, 64, 128 bit or higher processor and increase the precision of the parameters of the technical state of the control system and the internal combustion engine. At this stage it is possible to allocate a further structural improvement to the nano-diapason (foresight situation). Design improvement of mobile energy resources, in particular the internal combustion engine, is aimed at improving the efficiency of their operation during the operation, which explains the use of new electrical, electronic and autotron systems. On the one hand, they provide the proper functioning of the main systems of mobile power equipment, the internal combustion engine within a small range of allowable significantly change the technical condition. On the other — the electronic systems on board the potential for use as a built-in diagnostic systems. The analysis revealed that the structural improvement of the basic mechanisms of internal combustion engines with the following directions: improving the quality of the manufacture of parts, assemblies, components and assemblies of machines; quantitative increase of sensors and actuators; providing precision (accuracy) value adjustments operating parameters of the internal combustion engine; differentiation parameter values workflows machines depending on the change of modes and operating conditions. The article also provides an overview of the evaluation of existing and developed methods and diagnostics tools based on models: resource costs and assessment of testability. These figures were experimentally determined and calculated for the fuel supply system and lubrication.
methods of diagnosing machine diagnostics tools, test action, diagnostic parameters, modes, operation, technical condition, efficiency
1. Plaksin A. M., Gritsenko A. V. Development of tools and methods of diagnosing test machines // Herald KrasGAU. 2013.
№ 12. P. 185–193.
2. Plaksin A. M., Gritsenko A. V. constructive relationship improving mobile power tools with methods of diagnosing their
technical condition // Fundamental research. 2013. № 10. Ch. 15. P. 3373–3377.
3. Gritsenko A. V., Kukov S. S. Rationale and development of effective diagnostic systems of internal combustion engines
of mobile agricultural machines // Advances in science — agro-production : materials of LIth International scientific
and engineering conference. Chelyabinsk, 2012. Ch. III. P. 20–25.
4. Gritsenko A. V. et al. Methods and means test diagnosing system power internal combustion engine vehicles : recommendations.
M. : GOSNITI, 2013. 40 p.
5. Gritsenko A. V. Concept development of methods and means of diagnosing vehicles // Advances in science — the agroindustrial
production : materials of LIIth International scientific and engineering conference. Chelyabinsk, 2013. Ch. III. P. 42–49.
6. Gritsenko A. V., Kukov S. S. Determination of efficiency of use of the technical diagnosis to the frequency of system failures
ICE // Herald ChGAA. 2012. Vol. 60. P. 45–48.
7. Gritsenko A. V., Plaksin A. M., Tsyganov K. A. Conceptual issues of development of test systems of diagnosing mobile
power tools // Herald ChGAA. 2013. Vol. 65. P. 9–19.
8. Gritsenko A. V. Algorithm, information characteristics of the process of technical diagnostics, methods of design
and optimization of devices diagnosing // Herald ChGAA. 2013. Vol. 63. P. 38–41.
9. Gritsenko A. V., Plaksin A. M. Optimization of diagnosing automotive engineering cost minimization // Herald ChGAA.
2013. Vol. 63. P. 42–46.
Download article as PDF: