Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (125) 2014Экономика
THE MAIN DISADVANTAGES AND RESERVES OF MODERN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
This article discusses the disadvantages and reserves of modern public administration. The key problem is theoretical, methodological, methodical and practical management training. In the research showed improper implementation of reforms on state-monopoly model in the mid-1980s and early-1990s led to the collapse of the USSR, a significant reduction of effective management of the country. Using the experience of developed capitalist countries, the Government has taken the liberal market model, betting on economic efficiency and the self-regulation of market mechanisms in the hope that the “invisible hand of the market” is likely to undertake structural reforms and bring the Russian economy to a new stage of the development of higher quality. For this aim the State has taken steps to establish the institution of private property as a fundamental component of the market and reduce the influence of the State on the relationship of subjects within the framework of a market economy. However, the liberalization of the Russian economy has led to extremely negative consequences. The use of European, American, Japanese management theory and experience further aggravates the situation. Now you need to take into account the national and historical features, geographical conditions, the level of socio-economic relations, the culture of the peoples of Russia, using the experience of home management, reduce the time of basic management training with less costly forms of organization, but sound theoretical and practical knowledge, to develop managerial skills and effective manager with interdisciplinary training.
public administration, management training, the Russian management theory, the soviet school of management, the system of public administration of social production, the Second industrialization of Russia
1. Knoring V. I. Theory, practice and art of management. M. : Norma, 2011.
2. Smirnova V. G. Management as the art // Problems of the theory and practice of management. 1993. № 4.
3. Meskon M. H., Albert M., Hedouri F. Basics of management. M. : Delo, 1998.
4. Fayol A., Emerson G., Taylor F., Ford H. Management is a science and an art. M. : Republic, 1992.
5. Shabalov A. The eleven blows of comrade Stalin. Rostov-on-Don, 1995.
6. Torgashev V. A. The Stalin’s USSR and the Khrushchev parody of it. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://blog.kob.spb.
7. Livshits A. About the specifics of management in Russia : “we love to steer manually”. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.
8. Martynov A. V. Russian State in mode “manual management”. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://nebug-jurclubadmin.ru/
9. Korotkov A. M. Management concept : tutorial. M. : Deca, 1997.
10. Machin S. A. The features and prospects of the national management. M. : Deca, 2008.
11. Management in Russia at the turn of the century : the experience of the best and strategy of success. M. : The best managers,
Download article as PDF: