Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (127) 2014Животноводство
KAPPA-KAZEIN CHARACTERISTIC AS FRACTIONS OF MILK PROTEIN
Data on DNA identification by diagnostics of the DNA markers one of which is the gene kappa casein are provided in article. Besides research on a livestock of cattle of the Ural type for the purpose of identification of frequency of occurrence of genotypes kappa casein was conducted. Selection of blood was made from a tail vein at 64 cows in the Educational pilot farm “Ural resident” and at 29 cows in collective farm of a name of Sverdlov. According to the obtained data, it is obvious that AA genotype a kappa casein most of all meets. Now in the genetic centers of the world conduct researches of dairy cattle on to identification and rational use of genotypes of casein. The international databases contain data on polymorphism kappa casein of 23 breeds of KRS of the dairy direction of efficiency. The dairy cattle of Russia in these bases aren’t presented. Definition of a genotype of cows on kappa casein can be the test of technological properties of milk, especially on cheese suitability. By results of researches of scientists, polymorphism of gene kappa casein is connected with milk protein content, its technological properties, a quality and an exit the protein milk of products. The genotype of VV has superiority in comparison with AA and AB on an exit of finished goods, technological properties of milk, protein content, solid and lactose. For production of cheese and cottage cheese it is recommended to use milk of cows with VV genotype as these dairy products made of milk with a considered genotype have the best organoleptic properties and favorable composition. According to researchers, milk of the animals having a genotype of AA, it is desirable to use as drinking milk or as raw materials for production of other dairy products.
kappa-casein, milk protein genotype, allele, dairy cattle, selection, gene, DNA diagnostics
1. Barabanshchikov N. V. Dairy case : manual for schools. 2nd ed., rev. and add. M. : Agropromizdat, 1990. 351 p.
2. Volohov I. M., Pascenco O. V., Morozov A. V. Productive qualities of cattle red- motley breed of different genotypes
of kappa-casein // Husbandry. 2012. № 5. P. 4–5.
3. Goncharenko I. V., Guzeev Y. V. Studies of genetic modifications of kappa-casein milk cattle // Agrarian bulletin Black Sea
Coast. 2011. Issue 58.
4. Efremov A. A., Karaman S. V., Sobolev N. V. Technological properties of milk of cows of different genotypes of kappacasein
// Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2011. № 4. P. 157–160.
5. Kinzel V. A. Comparative evaluation of the composition and technological properties of milk of dairy cows Altai Territory :
dis. … cand. of agricult. sciences. Barnaul, 2009. 125 p.
6. Loretts O. G., Matushkina E. V. Effect of kappa-casein genotype on technological properties of milk // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2014. № 3. P. 23–26.
7. Medvedev E. G., Tsys V. I. Using testing cows on the kappa-casein gene in predicting the productive longevity // Bulletin of the Upper AIC. 2008. № 3. P. 18–20.
8. Selionova M. I. Milk productivity and the level of natural resistance of cows of different genotypes of kappa-casein // Bulletin AIC Stavropol. 2011. № 1. P. 21–24.
9. Tamarova R. V., Shilov Y. V. Dairy cows productivity Mikhailovsky type and Yaroslavl purebred with different genotypes of kappa-casein // Husbandry. 2008. № 2. P. 2–5.
10. Yarlykov N. G. Economic efficiency of breeding cows and Mikhailovsky Yaroslavl breed type with different genotypes of kappa-casein // Bulletin of the AIC Upper Volga. 2013. № 1. P. 82–85.
Download article as PDF: