Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (127) 2014Животноводство
THE INFLUENCE OF GENETIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL FACTORS ON MILK PRODUCTIVITY FRESH COWS IN THE APC “KILACHEVSKY”
The article presents the results of studies conducted in the APC “Kilachevsky”, Sverdlovsk region, Irbitsky borough. Object of research are cow-heifers Ural Black Pied type cattle. Objective was to study the effect of linear fashion accessories and sucker mothers on milk productivity daughters. Milk production of cows-daughters and evaluated by average gross yield for 100 and 305 days of lactation, the dry matter content and its components: fat, protein, skimmed milk solids, lactose and somatic cell content, determined grade milk. The milk yield of cows, heifers line Vis Ideal, whose mothers contained loose method was higher milk production of their counterparts — the daughters of cows kept tethered method by 3.3 %. Cows, heifers Reflection Sovering line, had the same milk production in loose as and when tethering process the content of their mothers. Daughter cows kept tethered method showed the same milk production regardless of the strain. Daughter’s milk cows kept loose way, qualitative indicators exceeded daughters milk cows kept on a leash. Milk cows line Reflection Sovering, whose mothers contained loose method had better quality indicators. For the reproduction of cows in loose housing bulls line Vis Ideal to increase milk yield and bulls line Reflection Sovering to improve milk fat in loose housing of cows and milk fat content of cows at the fastened.
milk, productivity, line maintenance, cow, bull, milk yield, grade
1. Vilver D. Physic-chemical characteristics of milk cows depending on the age of the mothers // Dairy and beef cattle. 2012.
№ 2. P. 30–31.
2. Donnik I. M., Mymrin V. S., Loretts O. G., Sevostyanov M. Yu., Lihodeevskaya O. E., Barashkin M. I. Influence of inbreeding
on milk production and reproductive ability of cows // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2013. № 5. P. 15–19.
3. Zelenkov P. I., Barannikoff A. I., Zelenkov A. P. Herding. Rostov-on-Don : Phoenix, 2005. 572 p.
4. Ivanov V., Gurkin L., Aligadzhiev M. Factors affecting the quality of raw milk // Dairy and beef cattle. 2011. № 7. P. 23–25.
5. Loretts O. G., Lihodeevskaya O. E., Barashkin M. I., Mymrin V. S.,. Sevastiyanov M. Yu Evaluation of sires foreign and
domestic selection used in breeding farms Sverdlovsk Region // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2012. № 4. P. 14–17.
6. Makartsev N. G. Technology of production and processing of livestock products. Kaluga : Manuscript, 2005. 688 p.
7. Rodionov G., Postavneva E., Ananev T., Kravchenko O. Chemical composition of milk of cows of black-motley breed of
different consanguinity // Dairy and beef cattle. 2011. № 2. P. 34–35.
8. Tverdohleb G. V., Dilanyan Z. H., Chekulaeva L. V., Schiller G. G. Technology of milk and milk products. M. : Agropromizdat,
1991. 463 p.
9. Tyapugin E., Tyapugin S., Abramov N., Vlasov G., Bogoradova L. Quality indicators cow’s milk type Prilutsky Ayrshire
breed // Dairy and beef cattle. 2011. № 4. P. 23–24.
10. Fisinin V. I., Makartsev N. G. Technological bases of production and processing of livestock products. M. : MSTU, 2003.
Download article as PDF: