Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (129) 2014Экономика
COMPENSATION ALGORITHMS DIRECTIONS OF STATE SUPPORT OF DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURAL CREDIT CONSUMER COOPERATION
Government support for agricultural credit consumer cooperatives can expand access to financial services in rural areas. In consequence of the expansion of access to loan received in agricultural credit consumer cooperatives (ACCC) is incremented production volumes. As practice shows, agricultural producers benefit from leverage resources (in spite of their payment for) in the investigation of the mechanism of financial leverage, which provides a great return on its equity. The effect of financial leverage is expressed in increments of return on equity is obtained by using borrowed funds in an environment where the economic profitability of the company is more than the rate of interest on loans. ACCC plays an important role in providing services in rural areas for saving money and providing extra financial resources to its members, which cannot be produced ef- ficiently in the individual economy. The government support helps address issues of competitiveness subject’s agriculture at the entry of the Russian Federation (RF) in the World Trade Organization (WTO), food security and quality of life in rural areas. In an analysis of areas of government support we have established prevalence of cash from the federal budget to subsidize part of the interest rates on loans. In view of this decision confirms the need we have developed measures to adjust the direc- tions of government support, which will be discussed below at the level of the federal program “Development of agriculture”. Developed and tested algorithm adjustment directions of government support for agricultural credit consumer cooperatives. The algorithm based on the level of the consolidated budget of the Russian Federation to support agriculture. The proposed adjustment to the directions of government support based on their classification based on the methodology of the WTO and the possibility of increasing the proportion of directions that minimize the distorting effect of international trade and competition. The directions of government support, which will promote the development of agricultural credit consumer cooperatives and the agricultural sector as a whole. Has been developed method of assessing the above adjusted directions of government support for agricultural credit consumer cooperatives. Developed indicators assess a scheme for extra financial resources by agricultural producers, including the proposed directions of government support for agricultural credit consumer cooperatives.
consumer cooperation, agricultural cooperative, credit cooperative, country master’s facilities, government support, agricultural subsidies, WTO
1. Implementation of budget of 2006 : Law of the Chelyabinsk region on May 15, 2007 No 134-RL.
2. Implementation of budget of 2007 : Law of the Chelyabinsk region on May 12, 2008 No 267-RL.
3. Implementation of budget of 2008 : Law of the Chelyabinsk region on June 10, 2009 No 440-RL.
4. Implementation of budget of 2009 : Law of the Chelyabinsk region on April 12, 2008 No 555-RL.
5. Implementation of budget of 2010 : Law of the Chelyabinsk region on May 04, 2011 No 109-RL.
6. Implementation of budget of 2011 : Law of the Chelyabinsk region on May 03, 2012 No 296-RL.
7. Implementation of budget of 2012 : Law of the Chelyabinsk region on April 30, 2013 No 486-RL.
8. Implementation of budget of 2013 : Law of the Chelyabinsk region on April 24, 2014 No 677-RL.
9. Directory of information on measures and directions of state support of agro-industrial complex of the Russian Federation.
[Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.gp.specagro.ru (accessed date : 29.09.2014).
10. The concept of increasing the availability of retail financial services and microfinance development in the Russian
Federation for the period of 2012–2016. M. : NAUMIR, 2012. 54 p.
11. State program of agricultural development and regulation of agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2013–2020 :
12. Agreement on Agriculture. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.wto.ru/ru/content/documents/docs/selhozru.doc
(accessed date : 29.09.2014).
13. Agreement on Subsidies and Countervailing Measures. [Electronic resource]. URL : http: // www.wto.ru/ru/content/
documents/docs/subskomp.doc (accessed date : 09.29.2014).
14. On Agricultural Cooperation : Federal Law of 08.12.1995 No 193-FZ : amended from 23.07.2013.
Download article as PDF: