Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (130) 2014Животноводство
A QUANTITATIVE DEPENDENCE OF THE BIOLOGICAL FEATURES OF FEMALE RAINBOW TROUTS FROM FISH WEIGHT
The paper presents the results of the research on the variability of the main selection features of the females of various forms of trouts. A quantitative dependence of the exterior, morphological and physiological indicators of female rainbow, golden, same-sex groups, and the mass of fish was determined. As a result of the research, it was found that length-mass regression coefficient for female rainbow trout with the length of 49.3–76 cm and weight 1770–7220 g was equal to 3.139. A similar value of this parameter (3.065) was obtained for female golden trout with the length of 48–71 cm and a weight of 1650–6100. A rela- tionship between the size and weight of fish groups was studied. It was found a golden trout pattern predominance compactness following dimensions — length of the body, carcass, head and maximum height. It was found that the regression coefficients of weight from interior signs in the studied groups was 1.17 except for the kidney in female golden trout that was less than 1.0, an increase in weight of fish was faster than increase in weight of organs. With the increase of the total mass the mass of the gas- trointestinal tract and internal fat increased faster in female same-sex trouts as compared with females of rainbow and golden trouts. Differences depending on the weight of the mass of the fish liver and gonads are caused by different length of maturing of female rainbow trout and gold trout during the spawning period. The female rainbow trouts mature 1–2 months earlier. It has been established that with an increase in mass of fish from 1000 to 6400 g the amount of muscle of rainbow trout was reduced, while the amount of muscle of the golden trout was stable, and in same-sex groups increased slightly. Thus, revealed features of a quantitative relationship of live weight of females from the exterior, interior and morphological features should be taken into account in the selection work.
rainbow, golden trout, “all family”, selection, allometry, exterior, interior, morphology, product quality
1. Vasiliev A. M. Urgent measures to enhance the effectiveness of the Fisheries Industry // Economist. 2012. № 7. P. 44–50.
2. Golod V. M. et al. Selection achievements and their use in Russian aquaculture // Breed and Domesticated Forms of Fish.
M. : Rosformagroteh, 2008. P. 67–79.
3. Zakharov V. S. Industrial fishery in the Russian Federation and its trends // Status and prospects of freshwater aquaculture :
reports of International scientific and practical conference. M. : RGAU ICCA, 2013. P. 39–42.
4. Zotin R. S., Zotin A. I. Quantitative ratio between weight, length, age, size of eggs and litter sizes // General Biology. 1967.
Vol. 28. № 1. P. 82–93.
5. Ishchenko V. G. Using allometric equations to study the morphological and physiological differentiation // Works of Institute
biology UV USSR. 1966. Vol. 5. P. 67–71.
6. Korneev A. N. Breeding of carp and other fish species in the warm waters. M. : Light and Food Industry, 1982. P. 151.
7. Krainiy A. A. The Power of Words : legal regulation of development of the fishery sector in the Russian Federation //
Fisheries Russia. 2012. № 3. P. 20–27.
8. Kublitskas A. K. Method for studying fat reserves, meatiness and weight ratios of body parts of fish. Vilnius, 1976. Ch. 11.
9. Mamontov J. P. Current state and prospects of development of commercial trout production at the enterprises of “Rosrybhoz”
association // Current state and prospects of development of aquaculture in Russia. M. : Capital Typography, 2008. P. 126–133.
10. The methodology of the tests for distinctness, uniformity and stability. Rainbow trout (Oncorinchus mykiss Walbaum) //
Collection of legislation, regulations and regulatory guidance documents on tribal fish farming. Issue 2. M., 2003. P. 149–156.
11. Pravdin I. F. Manual for Fish Study. M. : Food Industry, 1966. 96 p.
12. Privezentsev Y. A. The use of warm water for fish breeding. M. : Agropromizdat, 1985. 176 p.
13. Ryzhkov L. P. Morpho-physiological principles and transformation of matter and energy in the early ontogeny of freshwater
salmon. Petrozavodsk : Karelia, 1976. 376 p.
14. Smirnov V. S., Bozhko A. M., Ryzhkov L. P., Dobrinskaya L. A. Application of morphological and physiological indicators
in fish ecology // Works SevNIORH. Petrozavodsk, 1972. Vol. 7. 215 p.
15. Titarev E. F., Linnik A. V., Sergeeva L. S. Typical technology of breeding and cultivation of different forms of rainbow
trout. M. : VNIIPRKH, 1991. 86 p.
16. Schwartz S. S., Smirnov V. S., Dobrinskaya L. N. The method of morpho-physiological indicators of terrestrial vertebrates
in the ecology // Works of Institute of Plant and Animal Ecology UV USSR. 1968. Vol. 58. 387 p.
Download article as PDF: