Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (130) 2014Инженерия
AERODYNAMIC MIXER OF BULK FEED
Provides apparatus aerodynamic mixing bulk feed, it includes a conical body, a cover with the ducts for air outlet, a mixing chamber with several inlet tangential nozzles for air and bulk materials joint delivery, a centrifugal fan wheel with blades and a nozzle for particles outlet. The aim of this work is the theoretical definition of the performance of bulk materials aerodynamic mixer. Based on the studies we have designed an aerodynamic mixer of bulk feed and substantiated its basic parameters. Besides we have found the dependence of changes in mixer productivity from the aeromixture speed in the suction pipes. The main rational design parameters have been identified for the suction device of an aerodynamic mixer: the diameter of a mixing chamber is D0 = 0.12...0.16 m; the inner diameter of fan wheel blades is D1 = 0.14...0.16 m; the height of a fan chamber is Bk = 0.08...0.12 m; the height of fan wheel blades is b = 0.04...0.048 m while the outer diameter of fan wheel blades is D2 = 0.4 m, besides the necessary and sufficient number of fan wheel blades is equal to 6. We have proved that for the required efficiency of 1.5–2 t/h aerodynamic mixer, the necessary concentration of mixture should be from 3 to 3.5, and the variation range of pipe diameter should be in the range of 25 to 50 mm while the recommended length should be from 3 to 5 m.
mixer, bulk feed, aerodynamic, pneumatic transport, fluidization, fan wheel, mixture concentration
1. Nikolaev V. N., Sergeev N. S., Shatrukov V. I., Zyazev E. V. Aerodynamic mixer : Patent RF № 104480.
2. Sergeev N. S., Nikolaev V. N. Method of mixing bulk materials and aerodynamic device for its implementation : Patent RF № 2294795.
3. Erokhin M. N., Karp A. V., Vyskrebentsev N. A. et al. Design and calculation of handling machines for agricultural purposes / ed. by
M. N. Erokhin, A. V. Karp. M. : Kolos, 1999. 228 p.
4. Galperin N. I., Aynshteyn V. G., Kvasha V. B. Fundamentals of fluidization technique. M. : Chemistry, 1967. 664 p.
5. Firsov M. M., Pyshkin V. K. Pneumatic Conveyors of Grain : design, theory, calculation. M. : VISMA, 2001. 223 p.
6. Kalinushkin M. P. Pumps and fans : study guide. 6th ed. M., 1987. 176 p.
Download article as PDF: