Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (130) 2014Экология
INFLUENCE OF “ALBIT-BIO” ON DAIRY EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY OF COLOSTRUM IN ECOLOGICAL CONDITIONS OF THE MIDDLE URALS
The experimental data included in a diet of cows with concentrates biotechnological in the “Albit-Bio” on 70 ml within 5 days after an calve are presented in article. Selection of cows in each option of calve (60 heads) allowed receiving representative indicators (Р < 0.005). It is shown that introduction of a bio additive “Albit-Bio” allowed to increase quantity and to increase quality of colostrum during the milk essence period (10 days), when feeding calf’s within 45–60 minutes after an calve. Colostrum from the cows who received “Albit-Bio”, had the raised content of solid, fat, protein, SOMO, more dense consistence. The first portion of colostrum on the general protein exceeded for 3.8 %, in 24 hours — 4.9 %, for the 10th day — 0.3 % in comparison with colostrum of the similar period, from the cows who didn’t receive a bio additive “Albit-Bio”. The increase in the general protein was at the expense of serum proteins (for 3.2 %) and casein (for 0.4 %). Dairy efficiency of cows during the milk essence period and in 100 days of a lactation made 186.2 and 2587 kg, respectively, experimental group and 161.3 and 2309 kg control, at an average daily yield of milk of cows in the period of a lactation — 25.7 and 22.1 kg, experimental and control group. The amount of milk fat and milk protein in milk of the cows who received a bio additive surpassed such from the cows who didn’t receive “Albit-Bio”. Perfectly, the prolonged influence of “Albit-Bio” was for all observed period of lactation (100 days).
milk production, biological product “Albit-Bio” technological stress, dry cows, milk production, colostrum, physico-chemical parameters, the average slaughter, whey protein and casein
1. Gorelik O. V., Belookova O. V. Use of symbiotic complexes in feeding of cows // Feeding of farm animals and forage
production. 2012. № 7. P. 22–29.
2. Gorelik O. V., Izotova A. I. Dairy efficiency of cows of Holstein and Simmental breeds of foreign selection in the conditions
of South Ural // OGAU News. 2011. № (31). P. 178–180.
3. Tributary I. M., Loretts O. G., Barashkin M. I., Portnov V. S., Beykin Ya. B., Shkuratova I. A., Vereshchak N. A., Krivonogova
A. S., Isaeva A. G. Physiological features of animals in areas of technogenic pollution // Veterinary science of Kuban. 2013. №
1. P. 21–22.
4. Tributary I. M., Mymrin V. S., Loretts O. G., Likhodeevskaya O. E., Barashkin M. I. Influence of inbreeding on dairy
efficiency, quality of milk and reproductive ability of cows // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2013. № 5 (111). P. 15–19.
5. Lazarenko V. N., Gorelik O. V., Sarzhan E. V., Demenchuk I. L. Dairy efficiency, structure and properties of milk of cows of
black and motley breed under the influence of a preparation EM-Kurunga. Troitsk : UGAVM, 2009. 125 p.
6. Loretts O. G. Value of quality of milk of cows at different genesis and technologies of the contents // Agrarian bulletin of
the Urals. 2012. № 8. P. 43–44.
7. Loretts O. G. Results of an assessment of production and quality of milk raw materials // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals.
2012. № 5. P. 95–97.
8. Loretts O. G. Modern approaches to ensuring quality of milk // Veterinary science of Kuban. 2012. № 6. P. 19–20.
9. Loretts O. G., Barashkin M. I. A state of health and dairy efficiency of cows in industrial regions // Veterinary pathology.
2012. Vol. 40. № 2. P. 113–115.
10. Loretts O. G., Donnik I. M., Klimova N. A. Health and dairy efficiency of cows in the conditions of a ethnogeny // Agrarian
bulletin of the Urals. 2012. № 4. P. 17–19.
11. Luneva R. A., Malakhova L. I., Horosheva T. V. Dairy efficiency of cows depending on age of the first calve and breed
// Efficiency of adaptive technologies in animal husbandry : materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference
devoted to the 50 anniversary of agrarian education in the Udmurt Republic. Izhevsk, 2004. P. 229–232.
12. Neverova O. P. Environmental monitoring in a zone of activity of the livestock enterprises : dis. … cand. of biol. sc.
13. Sudacov V. G., Neverovа O. P. Environmental monitoring in a zone of activity of animal husbandry // Messenger of
veterinary science. 2007. Vol. 40–41. № 1–2. P. 63–69.
Download article as PDF: