Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (130) 2014Экономика
OPTIONS FOR FORMING MODELS FOOD SECURITY POPULATION IN DEVELOPING ARCTIC TERRITORIES
Based on statistical analysis and analysis of research results obtained by foreign and Russian scientists the perspectives of formation and development of food system for artic and northern regions of Russia are introduced. Authors define main variants of food system formation, based on agricultural potencies of the region, increasing food demand caused by additional migration of population to northern territories due to increasing industrial production in regions. Authors prove the necessity to form agricultural innovative macro regions to ensure food security of arctic territories. The suggested methodical scheme of ag- ricultural innovative macro region formation will allow decreasing the unnecessary competition on food market and ensuring quality food supply for arctic territories population. Given the well-developed transport infrastructure in these cities negative consequences for consumers would be minimal, on the example the organization of food supply through a combination of state and market mechanisms to regulate the boundaries artificially generated interregional agricultural macro-regions as a whole can be regarded as one of the options in the organization of the food supply of the population bordering the Arctic and northern territories with them.
food system, arctic territories, food demand, food security, regional cooperation
1. Anfinogentova A. A. Theoretical and Methodological Principles of Consolidated Agrifood Policy Formation // Regional
Agrisystems : Economy and Sociology. 2009. № 1. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.iagpran.ru/journal.php?id=35
2. Russian Statistical Yearbook. 2013 : collection of articles. M., 2013. 717 с.
3. Loginov V. G. Socio-economic Aspects of Northern Regions Development. Ekaterinburg : Institute of Economy, 2012. 450 p.
4. Regions of Russia Census. 2013 : collection of articles. М., 2013. 990 p.
5. Rational Diet. Physiological requirement in energy and nutritional needs for different groups of population of Russian
Federation : recommendations. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.ovitamine.ru/download/normy2008.pdf.
6. On approval of recommendations for rational norms of food consumption that meet the modern requirements of healthy
diet : Decree of Health Minister of Russian Federation on August 2, 2010 № 593n. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.
Download article as PDF: