Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (130) 2014Экономика
LONG-TERM TENDENCIES OF DEVELOPMENT OF GRAIN EXPORT OF RUSSIA
In article long-term tendencies of change of grain export of the USSR, the CIS countries and Russia are considered. The commodity structure of grain export of the country is analyzed. The structure of the largest grain exporters of Russia in in 2008–2009 is characterized the mechanism of formation and development of large grain export to Russia after disintegration of the USSR is analyzed. The conclusion that essential expansion of meat and dairy import to Russia has caused not only reduction of a domestic production of similar production is drawn, but also has resulted, despite reduction of manufacture by the grain country, to formation of surpluses of grain production which steels to be exported. In the Russian grain export an essential role branches of the large international grain firms specializing on operations with this production, and also large capital began to play business-structures. In this connection it is necessary not only to develop replacement of import of the major kinds of food production, but also to find an optimum parity between volumes of grain export and volumes of grain remaining for internal consumption. The planned expansion of the Russian Federation government domestic production of meat and dairy products to supply certain limits the expansion of Russian grain exports.
grain export, grain, conditional grain unit, food import
1. Ukraine is the the third in the world on grain export. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.uga-port.org.ua/novosti/
2. The Russian Federation can become the key player on trade in grain. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.rian.ru/
3. FAOSTAT. Trade. Detailed trade data. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.faostat.fao.org/site/535/default.aspx#ancor.
4. Rossinteragroservis. Analytics. June 2008 — July 2009 (archive). [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.rosinteragro.ru/
5. Demyianov I. S. Situation in the grain market // Economy of the agricultural and processing enterprises. 2009. № 9.
6. Federal customs service. The Customs statistics of foreign trade. Archive. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.customs.
Download article as PDF: