Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (132) 2015Ветеринария
ELECTROPUNCTURE AND HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES IN THE TREATMENT OF SUBCLINICAL MASTITIS IN COWS
Under the conditions of use of antimicrobial drugs, which in addition to the side effects for a long time excreted in milk, the question is not an effective use of medical biophysical effects on the productivity of animals related to the most pressing problems in dairy cattle breeding. On the positive influence of electric pulses electroacupuncture, UHF electromagnetic field, magnetic field, infrared and laser on the functional state of the breast evidenced by many authors. Studies performed in animal husbandry of Amur region. The subject of investigations was cows with an average lactation period (2–6 months), which was recorded subclinical mastitis. For the treatment of the experimental group of cows used electroreflextherapy on biologically active points (BAP) of the skin. Affected unit was “DiaDENS PC”. After electroacupuncture were used homeopathic remedies “Liarsin”, “Mastometrin”, “Travmatin”. As a result of adjuvant therapy with homeopathic medicine and electroacupuncture at 80.4 % of the experimental group of cows not diagnosed subclinical mastitis. Recommended therapy contributed to the normalization of protein and carbohydrate metabolism, as evidenced by a decrease in serum creatinine to reduce intoxication toxigenic amines and harmless way of treatment.
mastitis of cows, biochemical studies, hematology, electropuncture, homeopathic remedies
1. Belozertseva N. S., Fedotov S. V., Udalov G. M. Improving early diagnosis of subclinical mastitis in cows // Veterinary.
2013. № 5. P. 37.
2. Barkov A. S. Efficiency of use of probiotic agents for the prevention of breast disease in cows // Veterinary. 2014. № 4. P. 40.
3. Kazeev G. V. Veterinary Acupuncture (scientific and practical guide). M. : RIO RGAZU, 2000. 398 p.
4. Liverko I. V. Physiological rationale for the use of magnetic infrared laser radiation to enhance the functional activity of the
udder in cows : author. diss. … cand. of biol. sc. Kazan, 2011.
5. Popov L. K. et al. Covert method of treating mastitis cows : Patent RF № 2157696. № 98114020/13; appl. 16.07.1998; publ.
6. Petrov V. A., Parahin A. V. Electropuncture in the diagnosis and treatment of subclinical mastitis in lactating cows //
Veterinary. 2007. № 3. P. 35–38.
Download article as PDF: