Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (132) 2015Экономика
THE QUESTION OF CULTURE, BUSINESS ETHICS AND THE LEGAL SECURITY IN THE CONTEXT OF DISCUSSING PROJECT BUSINESS CODE OF BELARUS
Culture and ethics of entepreneurship, its legal keeping are investigated in view of preparing of the Code or the Law on entepreneurship in the Republic of Kazakhstan. In the Republic of Kazakhstan on January 31, 2006, the law № 124 “On private entrepreneurship”, which regulates public relations arising in connection with the physical and non-state legal entities of private enterprise, but also determines the basic legal, economic and social conditions and guarantees ensure the freedom of private enterprise in the Republic of Kazakhstan. For comparison, the corresponding normative legal acts adopted in the Republic of Tajikistan — the law “On State Protection and Business Support in the Republic of Tajikistan”, in the Republic of Uzbekistan — the law “On guarantees of freedom of entrepreneurship”. There are no similar laws regulating relations in the field of entrepreneurship in the Republic of Belarus, Russia and Kyrgyzstan. There are currently actively discussing a draft Concept of Entrepreneurial Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Particular attention is paid to the Russian project PC business ethics and corporate social responsibility. It is essentially a set of moral requirements based on honesty, openness, loyalty to one’s word, the ability to function effectively in the market. In most cases, these requirements are not subject to legal regulation, and may be included, such as the Code of Corporate Conduct entrepreneurs. However, in the current legislation of Kazakhstan and Russia is expanding the scope of the evaluation concepts and principles (integrity, intelligence, diligence, and so on), which allows the courts to make decisions taking into account the requirements of a reasonable person (in our case — the entrepreneur). With regard to the social responsibility of business, then the legal definition of entrepreneurship, it is important to specify as one of its main objectives — its social responsibility. Furthermore, to assess the effectiveness of entrepreneurship is not only in terms of implementation of economic indicators, but also from the perspective of the implementation of social norms and rules.
culture of governing, ethics of governing, culture of entepreneurship, ethics of entepreneurship, legal keeping of entepreneurship, preparing of the legislation on entepreneurship in the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. Business for youth. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.teenbiz.ru/managment/predprinimatelskaya-kultura-i-eeraznovidnosti.
2. Miloserdov B. Major agricultural production is the locomotive of the development of the rural economy // Agribusiness
Economics, Management. 2005. № 2. P. 5–10.
3. Voronin B. A. Agricultural enterprise in Russia today. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.bmpravo.ru/show_stat_stat.
4. Mitin A. N. Culture Personnel Management : monograph. Ekaterinburg : Uralvneshtorgizdat, 2001. P. 94–96.
5. Inozemtsev V. Beyond Economic Community. M., 1988. P. 499.
6. Tatarkin A. I., Tatarkin D. A. Due to the global financial crisis and possible scenarios of Russia’s development in the context
of globalization // Russian Law Journal. 2008. № 2. P. 125.
7. See : Ibid. P. 127.
8. LIS “Adilet”. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/Z060000124.
9. See : Alekseev S. S. Private Law. M., 1999. P. 62.
10. See : Belykh V. S. Legal regulation of business activity : monograph. M., 2005. P. 18–32.
11. Alekseev S. S. Problems of the theory of law. A course of lectures in two volumes. Vol. 1. Sverdlovsk, 1972.
12. Soviet civil law : studies benefit / ed. by O. A. Krasavchikov. Vol. 1. Sverdlovsk, 1976. P. 30.
13. See : Belykh V. S., Vinnytsia D. V. Tax Law in Russia : short training course. M. : NORMA, 2004. P. 139–140.
14. The Ministry of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://minplan.gov.kz/
Download article as PDF: