Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (133) 2015Экономика
BUDGETS OF RURAL TERRITORIES IN STRUCTURE OF REGIONAL FINANCIAL AND BUDGETARY SUBSYSTEMS
Structuring a financial system on an administrative-territorial sign allows allocating three of its levels: federal, regional and municipal. The structure of a regional financial system is a debatable question in this connection generalization of various points of view concerning structuring regional financial systems is given in article. Allocation in structure of regional social and economic system of the special financial and budgetary subsystem representing set of the centralized and decentralized monetary funds formed and used in the course of the financial activity of public authorities of the subject of the Russian Federation and local government resulting from functioning of the interbudgetary relations, on the one hand, and activity of the institutional units which are territorially localized in municipalities of the region, on the other hand is proved. Local budgets are an independent element of a regional financial and budgetary subsystem. Considering modern approaches to the municipal device, in structure of the majority of regional financial and budgetary subsystems in territorial aspect it is possible to allocate budgets of city districts, budgets of city settlements, budgets of municipal areas, budgets of rural settlements. It is expedient to unite budgets of municipal areas and budgets of rural settlements such collective concept as “budgets of rural territories”. The provision of budgets of rural territories in structures of regional financial and budgetary subsystems is analyzed.
rural territory, local budget, regional financial and budgetary subsystem, rural settlement, municipal area.
1. Kavinov A. A. Regional finance in the Russian Federation financial system. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.unn.ru/pages/issues/vestnik/99990193_West_econ_finans_2005_1 (7)/38.pdf.
2. Kameneva E. V. Formation and use of financial potential of the subject of the Russian Federation : author. dis. … cand. of econ. sc. Saratov, 2007. P. 7.
3. Vorobyova N. N. Organization of financial activity in subjects of the Russian Federation (on materials of Siberian Federal District) : author. dis. … cand. of law sc. M., 2010. P. 9.
4. Fedulova S. F. Problems of an assessment of efficiency of functioning of a financial system of the region // Bulletin of the Udmurt university. 2006. № 2. P. 175.
5. Korchagin Yu. Regional financial policy. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.lerc.ru.
6. Beskorovayny N. S. Financial streams as object of management // Messenger of KavSTU. 2006. № 3 (17). [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.ncstu.ru.
7. Monochkov A. A. Ways of development of a regional financial system (on the example of Chukotka Autonomous Area) : author. dis. … cand. of econ. sc. St. Petersburg, 2009.
8. Ivanitsky V. P., Privalov S. G. To philosophy of a question of origin of finance and their imperativeness // News of IGEA. 2007. № 6 (56). P. 22.
9. Dvoryadkina E. B., Belikova O. A. Regional social and economic system and budget : monograph. Ekaterinburg : Ural agrarian publishing house, 2014.
Download article as PDF: