Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (134) 2015Экономика
PROBLEMS OF COOPERATION SHEEP BREEDING INDUSTRY IN THE REPUBLIC OF CRIMEA
Cooperation creates real deepening specialization of production and management of the resource potential in agriculture production, works and services, processing, sales. The experience of countries with developed market economies confirms the necessity and feasibility of cooperation and integration of individual agricultural companies on a voluntary basis. Given the complexity of agricultural production, its specialization, a fairly high level of professionalism and employees of production units, while producers are not able to pay attention to the production and commercial activities, objective necessitates the establishment of service cooperatives. It is through cooperation, as international experience shows, it is possible to create appropriate conditions enabling them to provide each member of the cooperative production services available for the effective management of its economy and providing him social and industrial protection. In the context of the Republic of Crimea as a basis for further development of the sheep should be the organization of cooperatives at the district or regional level, which will be provided for the gradual cooperation small private farms and farming areas of the sheep breeding industry.
efficiency, operation, cooperation, industry, sheep breeding, Republic of Crimea.
1. Buluy O. G. Economic efficiency of agricultural cooperatives : author. dis. ... cand. of econ. sc. Zhitomir, 2007. 37 p.
2. Gorbonos F. V., Cherevko G. V., Pavlenchik N. F., Pavlenchik A. O. Economy of companies : a handbook. Kiev : Knowledge, 2010. 463 p.
3. On Agricultural Cooperation : Federal Law № 193-FZ of 08.12.1995.
4. Zіnovchuk V. V. Organizational bases on agriculture // Cooperative Economics. 2006. № 2. P. 25.
5. Onoprіenko I. M. Economic service operation mechanism of agricultural cooperatives : author. dis. ... cand. of econ. sc. Sumi, 2004. 28 p.
6. Pavlenchik N. F. Cooperation in agribusiness Lviv region : author. dis. ... cand. of econ. sc. Zhitomir, 2003. 35 p.
7. Filippov D. A. Development of cooperation in the field of sheep (for example, the Republic of Buryatia) : author. dis. ... cand. of econ. sc. M., 2005. 20 p.
8. Shevchenko V. V. Economic mechanism of functioning of cooperative farms in transition economies : author. dis. ... cand. of econ. sc. Nikolaev, 2000. 27 p.
9. Yanbykh R. G. Modern problems and prospects of development of agricultural consumer cooperatives in Russia [Electronic resource] // All-Russian Institute of Agrarian Problems and Informatics. URL : http://www.viapi.ru.
Download article as PDF: