Аграрный вестник Урала № 05 (135) 2015Животноводство
THE USE OF PROBIOTIC PREPFRATION «BATSEll » AND ADSORBENT «BIOELEMENT ASSET» ON THE HATCHING QUALITY OF EGGS
The problem of efficiency of a bird connected with the fermentativny status of her gastrointestinal tract, quality of forages and their bioconversion is presented in article. For the solution of this problem authors put scientific and practical experiment with use of feed additives the Bio-element the Asset and Batsell. As justification of use of these feed additives the multicomponent maintenance of each of them served. For correction of a microbiocenosis of a gastrointestinal tract of a bird Hayseks Brown was used Batsell by the microorganisms fermentativno hydrolyzing nekrakhmaleny carbohydrates which contents varies in cereals. The main component of feed additive the Bio-element the Asset – bentonite clays, serve as a sorbent for microorganisms and contains a complex macro - and the microcells necessary for a bird. Use of these additives separately and in a sochetonnost allowed authors to draw the corresponding conclusions reasonably. Ambiguous influence of each of feed additives and in a combination is caused their multicomponent contents and time of introduction to life cycle of a bird. The positive effect of adsorbent the Bio-element an asset on some quality indicators of incubatory eggs such as is experimentally proved: an oplodotvorennost, decrease in frequency of defects - the wrong provision of an embryo, residual protein, ugliness. The literary review on influence of examinees of numerous feed additives in modern technologies of cultivation of a bird revealed a positive effect of additives on such qualities as efficiency, a yaytsenoskost of laying hens, safety of broilers, comprehensibility them a stern and its bioconversion. Multifunctionality of components of feed additives of Bioelemnt the Asset and Batsell which made positive impact on incubatory qualities of eggs everyone, and especially in a sochetannost Batsell and Bioelemnt the Asset is noted.
Feed additive, laying hens, Bio-element Asset, Batsell, incubation of eggs, deductibility, defects of incubatory eggs, bentonite clays, sorbent, microorganisms.
1. Abramov P., Balyshev A., Koshevarov N., Buglak A., Zhukov N., Dragunkina O., Efficiency of application of new feed additive Butuofang shouting to laying hens // Poultry farming, 2013. № 11. P. 21–22.
2. Gorkovenko L. G., Kononenko S. I., Skvortsova L. N., Pyshmantseva N. A., Osepchuk D. V., Omelchenko N. A., Kovekhova N. P. Manuals on application of pro-biotic additives “Prolam”, “Monosporin” and Batsell poultry farming (from an inutsbation to a face of a bird).
3. Gulyaeva L., Erisanov O. Efficiency of use in diets of hens of Lipovitamin Bet // Poultry farming, 2010. № 12. P. 20.
4. Egorov I., Egorova T., Rosanov B., Afonin E., Petrenko E. Preparations Koreton and Biokoreton-Forte in compound feeds for broilers // Poultry farming, 2013. № 01. P. 23–27.
5. Zudyaeva T., Vorobyov G., Kudryavtsev A., Grigorash A., Neminushchaya of L., Influence of an additive of Floravit on microflora of a gastrointestinal tract of broilers // Poultry farming, 2013. No. 01. P. 29–31.
6. Kundyshev P., Landshaft M., Kuznetsov A. Ways of increase of efficiency of poultry farming // Poultry farming, 2013. № 06. P. 19–22.
7. Lenkova T., Egorov T., Menshenin I. Bolshe of useful microflora with a probiotic // Compound feeds, 2013 No. 20. P. 79–81.
8. Neminushchy L., Tokarik E., Efficiency of a new symbiotic complex of Avilakt forte // Poultry farming, 2010. № 01. P. 35.
9. Okolelova T., Mansurov R., whether BVMK in compound feeds for hens Are necessary? // Poultry farming, 2013. № 10. P. 23–24.
10. Pashkevich E. B. Biological justification of creation and feature of application of the biological products containing Bacillus subtilis for protection of plants against phytopathogens // Problems of agrochemistry and ecology, 2009. № 2. P. 41–47.
11. Skvortsova L., Belyaev A. Influence of MEK Vilzim – F on development of a microbiocenosis and productive qualities of chickens // Poultry farming, 2010. № 4. P. 37–38.
12. Timenov I., Vaniyeva B. Diets with an additive of Gidrolaktiv in combination with an antioxidant Epofen // Poultry farming, 2013. No. 06. P. 16–17.
13. Shaposhnikov A., Deyneka V., Simonov G., Vostrikova S., Tretyakov M. Sources of biologically active xanthophylls for egg production // Poultry farming, 2009. № 04. P. 41.
14. Shatskikh E., Latypova E. Influence of antistress preparations on development of young growth of parental herd // Poultry farming, 2014. № 01. P. 22–27.
15. Yakubenko E. V., Koshchayev A. G., Petrenko A. I., Gudz G. P. “Batsell” – means of increase of resistance and efficiency of a bird // Veterinary science, 2006. № 3. P. 14–16.
Download article as PDF: