Аграрный вестник Урала № 05 (135) 2015Образование
ABKHAZIAN NATIONAL PEDAGOGY IN EDUCATION OF CHILDREN BY MEANS OF TRADITIONS AND CUSTOMS
The paper deals with functions and role of traditions and customs of the Abkhazian people in education of children. Adaptation of national foundations to realities of the modern world and control of children’s knowledge in this sphere, determination of educational potential of the traditions and customs influencing a child since his birth emphasize the relevance of the subject. Besides an embodiment of ancestors’ heritage, traditions represent the children training mechanism having accumulated huge experience of national pedagogics worth examining. The author offers systematic studying of foundations, etiquette and universal national standards of behavior in every educational institution of the republic since customs of the Abkhazian people are capable to make productive educational impact on younger generations examples of which are given in the paper. Another way to realize educational properties and potential of Abkhazian traditions is cooperation of the state educational system with the family institution in aspiration for imparting to children the moral priorities and behavior considering rules of Abkhazian national culture. The author accentuates importance and need of compliance of national education to norms, rules and laws of a universal civilization. From this point of view some archaic traditions and customs which stopped their existence today are adduced. Influential means of Abkhazian traditions in education and methods of their practical realization in the educational system of the Republic of Abkhazia are given in the conclusion.
the Republic of Abkhazia, Abkhazian people, educational system of Abkhazia, traditions and customs, traditions of the Abkhazian people, Abkhazian national pedagogics, ethnopedagogics of Abkhazia, culture of Abkhazia, methods of national education.
1. Grigulevich N. I., Dubova N. A., Kozlov V. I., Yamskov A. N. Problem of longevity and tradition of education in Abkhazia // In the collection: Modern rural Abkhazia: social and ethnographic and anthropological researches. M., 2006. Page 129–157.
2. Inal-Ipa Sh. D. Abkhazians (the chepter from the book “People of the Caucasus”). Ethnographic sketches // Under the general edition of S. Tolstov. Publishing house of Academy of Sciences of the USSR. M., 1962. In 2 t. V. 2. Page 372–421.
3. Inal-Ipa Sh. D. Sketches on stories of marriage and a family of Abkhazians. ABGIZA edition, 1954. 196 pages.
4. Krylov A. B. Religion and traditions of Abkhazians (on materials of field researches of 1994–2000). M., 2001. Page 264.
5. Solovyova L. T. Ethnocultural interaction and religious traditions: Southeast Abkhazia in XIX - the beginning of the XX century // In the collection: Ethnos and habitat. Dubova N. A., Grigulevich N. I., Yamskov A.N. The collection of ethnoecological researches to V. I. Kozlov’s 85 anniversary. M., 2009. Page 241–258.
6. Tarba B. G. Questions of moral education in the Abkhazian ethnopedagogics // Works of the Abkhazian state university of A. M. Gorky. V. 6. Sukhum – Alashara – 1988. 252 pages.
7. Tuzhba E. N. Education system of the Republic of Abkhazia: problems and prospects // In the collection: Education and society. Russian society
of sociologists; Institute of sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Academy of work and social relations. M., 2009. Page 78.
8. Chedzhemov S. R. Legal culture and educational policy in Ossetia during three revolutions (on materials of the Ossetian people) : мonograph.
Vladikavkaz : Publishing house of SOGU, 2011. 140 pages.
9. Chursin G. F. Materials on ethnography of Abkhazia Sukhum : Abkhazian State Publishing House, 1957. Page 267.
Download article as PDF: