Аграрный вестник Урала № 05 (135) 2015Образование
MARKETING INNOVATION AS A TOOL TO IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY OF SCIENTIFIC-EDUCATIONAL POTENTIAL OF THE UNIVERSITY
The quality of training at bachelor’s and master’s degree depends on the effectiveness of implementation of scientificeducational potential of the University. To accelerate innovation processes in the activities of institutions of higher education particularly urgent problem of identifying the kinds of innovations that contributes to realizing the potential of the University. The main objective of this action is to contribute to the readiness of the University to the planning, development and (or) the implementation of an innovative product (project) and the development of strategic directions of innovative activity. The essence of innovation and their classification reviewed various researchers in the study of innovative activity. You should recognize the issues in the field of classifications of innovation should be regarded as not sufficient. This is because in the activities of organizations of all forms of ownership and activities to actively interfere with the market, and it is necessary to pay great attention to marketing policy and marketing. With the same situation in the implementation of educational services faced institution of higher professional education. Currently, universities are forced to compete in terms of attracting students and in attracting employers; they must care about their image. The allocation of marketing innovation is a necessary condition for the establishment of an effective system of management of innovative activity of the University with the purpose of increase of efficiency of scientific-educational potential of institutions of higher education, commercialization of University achievements, the creation of the brand of the University and in General promoting the competitiveness of Russian education. The author’s classification of innovations in the field of education differs from that presented by other researchers in that it includes marketing innovations that enhance the competitiveness of institutions of higher education. Marketing innovation as the creation of a more effective system of management of University innovation and improving the efficiency of educational and research potential of the University.
marketing innovation, efficiency of scientific-educational process of higher educational institutions, the commercialization of academic achievements.
1. Antropov V. A. Problems of modernization and innovation in the Russian professional education. Ekaterinburg : Institute of Economics, Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2013. 104 p.
2. Kozlova O. A., Badrina E. B., Voronina L. N. Education and human capital: issues of interaction // Innovative development of the knowledge economy / ed. by A. I. Tatarkin. Ekaterinburg : Institute of Economics, Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2011. P. 537.
3. Ponomarev O. N. The goal of marketing innovations in professional education // Economics. Theory and practice : materials of International scientific-practical conference. Saratov, 2014. P. 12–13.
4. The Oslo Manual [Electronic resource] // Recommendations on the collection and analysis of data on innovation.
URL : http://rudos.exdat.com/docs/index-94037/html.
5. Santo B. Innovation as a tool for economic development. M. : Progress, 1990.
6. Sumnitelnyy K. Innovations in education [Electronic resource] // Vector of development and the main practice. URL :
http://www.mos-cons.ru/file.php/1/innov_v_obrazov/innov_v_obrazov.html (date of accessed : 10.08.2013).
7. Taganova N. V. Modern methods of evaluation of innovative potential of scientific activity of the University complex : author. dis. .. cand. of econ. sc. M., 2007. P. 58.
8. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Innovation management: textbook for universities. 6th ed. St. Petersburg : Peter, 2008. 448 p.
9. Schumpeter J. The theory of economic development. M. : Progress Publishers, 1982.
Download article as PDF: