Аграрный вестник Урала № 05 (135) 2015Птицеводство
BLOOD CELLS AS THE INDICATOR OF ACTIVITY OF STRESS-REAKTSIY IN THE ORGANISM OF CHICKENS
The article is devoted to the study of the characteristics of the stress reactions in the body of domestic and imported chickens cross «Lohman-white», developing on the background of the simulated production of stress. In industrial poultry most technological factors (transportation, regrouping pereprodannosti, production noise) have stress on the birds and initiate development of adaptation processes to similar conditions of existence. It is established that scuttelaria initiated in the body of chickens in experimental groups the development of the stress reaction, accompanied by changes in blood leukocytes and leukocytic indices, and typically for the actions of any stress factor. However, among domestic chickens stress reaction developed immediately after exposure and was most pronounced in an hour, and after 4 hours passed in a phase of «long term adaptation», which indicated a high adaptive potential of the organism. In the group of imported chickens stress response evolved gradually, the severity of changes was maximal 24 hours after exposure, indicating low adaptive abilities of birds. For the experiment were divided into 2 groups (n = 25): the first group consisted of chickens produced on the farm chickens from their own parent stock (control). The second group of imported chickens imported to the farm at day old (experienced). Research material served as the blood that was obtained after decapitation of chickens, performed under anesthesia with ether chloroform with observance of the principles of humanity. Statistical data processing was performed by the method of variation statistics on PC using a spreadsheet «Microsoft Excеl – 2003» and the package of applied programs «Biometrics». The second found that domestic and imported chickens in 40 days age were differences in the level of protective forces of an organism, determined by blood leukocytes. The results of our studies showed that changes in the number of leukocytes and leukocyte values of the indices occurring in the body of birds modeled after the production of your stress, allow you to set: (a) stress impact of scuttelaria on chickens; b) the rate of development of the model of protective and compensatory-adaptive reactions of the organism, characterizing adaptation capabilities. The changes in the morphological composition of the blood are typical for the actions of any stress factor.
chickens, stress reaction, leukocytes, leykotsitarny indexes
1. Agadzhanyan N. A. Adaptation and reserves of an organism. M. : Physical culture and sport, 1983. 220 p.
2. Bichkayeva F. A., Zhilin L. P., Vlasov O. S. Reserve opportunities of endocrine and metabolic indicators at inhabitants of the European North in the conditions of glyukozotolerantny dough depending on photoperiod // I Grew. физиол. the magazine of I. M. Sechenov. 2009. No. 4. 417–429.
3. Buslovskaya L. K., Kovtunenko A.Yu. The characteristic of adaptation reactions at hens at vibration influence of different frequency and transportation // S.- x. biology. 2009. No. 6. P. 80–84.
4. Derkho M. A., Sereda T. I., Hizhnev O. A. // Features a stress reaction of an organism of mice at the combined influence of sulfate of cadmium and vibration // Modern concepts of scientific researches. 2014. No. 6. H. 4. P. 101–103.
5. Derkho M. A., Trailer S. YU., Sotsky P. A. Regulation of adaptation opportunities of an organism of bull-calves ligfoly in the conditions of the technogenic province // Veterinary science. 2013. No. 2. P. 33–35.
6. Deryugina A. V. Research of standard changes of electrokinetic properties of erythrocytes in norm and at alteration of functions
of an organism : автореф. yew. … докт. биол. sciences. N. Novgorod : NSU of N. I. Lobachevsky, 2012. 46 p.
7. Zabudsky YU. I. Adaptation problems in poultry farming // S.-x. biology. 2002. No. 6. P. 80–85.
8. Letyagina E. N. Communication of resistance to stress with dairy efficiency, types of higher nervous activity and food behavior
at highly productive cows : аvtoref. yew.... edging. биол. Tyumen : TGU, 2004. 25 р.
9. Lukicheva V. A. Influence of a glitsinat of sodium on adaptation processes at a modelirovanny stress at agricultural birds // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2009. No. 5 (59). P. 72–74.
10. Lymar V. T., Anshakov D. V. Debikirovaniye as surgical stress operation // Poultry farming. 2007. No. 1. P. 45–49.
11. Miftakhutdinov A. V. Vzaimosvyaz of stressful sensitivity of hens and development of adaptation reactions in the conditions of the industrial contents // Bulletin of the Altai state agricultural university. 2011. No. 9 (83). P. 65–68.
12. Mukhamedyarova L. G. The characteristic of adaptation potential of import cows of simmentalsky breed of the Austrian selection in the conditions of an agroecosystem of South Ural : автореф. yew. … Cand.Biol.Sci., 03.03.01. Troitsk : UGAVM, 2010. 24 p.
13. Ostrovsky V. K., Yangolenko D. V. Indicators of blood and a leykotsitarny index of intoxication in an assessment of weight and definition of the forecast at inflammatory, purulent it is also purulent - destructive diseases // Klin. lab. diagnostics. 2006. No. 6. P. 128–132.
14. Tkachenko E. A., Derkho M. A. Leykotsitarnye of an index at experimental cadmic intoxication of mice //OGAU News. 2014. No. 3 (47). Р. 196–199.
Download article as PDF: