Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (137) 2015Экономика
AGRICULTURAL KOOPERATSIYA IN MODERN RUSSIA
Russia has a long history of cooperation in rural areas. In the modern agrarian and land reforms, agricultural cooperatives have not received adequate development. . Adopted late on 8 December 1995 the Federal law "On agricultural cooperation" established the legal basis for the functioning of agricultural production and agricultural consumer cooperatives, but did not remove all the problems in the field of agricultural cooperation. Scientific developments and proposals of Russian scientists is not very readily translated into laws and other normative legal acts. In connection with the foregoing, this article discusses the state organizational-legal support of development of agricultural cooperation and proposes concrete measures for the improvement of legal regulation in the sphere of agricultural cooperation in modern Russia. The concept of development of the system of agricultural cooperatives for the period until 2020 identifies four areas of improvement cooperative legislation . In the first direction has already begun work on the reform of civil legislation. In the second area of improvement cooperative legislation should be amended and additions to the civil code, which needs to be fixed tripartite classification of legal entities: commercial, nonprofit and cooperative organizations. Within the third direction of improving cooperative legislation should be developed by the new Federal law "On agricultural cooperation", which is to secure the urgent measures of the state support of agricultural production cooperatives. Within the fourth direction of improving cooperative legislation should be repealed legislative and other limitations in the establishment of cooperative banks, cooperative insurance societies, credit cooperatives, which are created by citizens and legal entities, pension funds, other financial institutions, as well as the provision of the cooperatives law of market participation securities.
modern Russia, agricultural cooperatives, agricultural production ooperative, agricultural consumer cooperative.
1. Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A. System of rural cooperatives in modern Russia // Journal of Agricultural Urals, 2013. No. 5 P. 58–60.
2. Volodin N., Svetlov A. Evaluation of the effectiveness of agricultural consumer cooperatives // Agribusiness, Economics, equipment, technology. 2011. No. 5. P. 40–45.
3. Esenaliev S. Development of state regulation of agricultural cooperatives in the Republic of Kazakhstan // Economics of agriculture of Russia. 2014. No. 5. P.79–83.
4. Islamgaliev R. R. Organizational-economic bases of development of agricultural cooperatives in the agribusiness in the region // Bulletin of the Altai state agrarian University. 2012. No. 7. P. 106–109.
5. Kopylova E. V. Improving organizational mechanism for regional development of agricultural consumer cooperation
// Journal of Russian entrepreneurship. 2012. No. 15. P. 41–45.
6. Krylov V. S., Chernikov A. P. State and direction of development of agricultural cooperatives // Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2013. No. 1. P. 36–39.
7. Miloserdov V. V., Miloserdov K. V. Stages of development of Russian cooperation: the UPS and downs // Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2012. No. 4. P. 10–12.
8. V. Gusakov V., Shpak A. prospects for the development of cooperative integration processes in agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Belarus // AIC: Economics, management. 2014. No. 8. P. 35–45.
9. Weaver A., Cherevko A. Cooperation in the agricultural sector of the Kuban // AIC: Economics, management. 2013. No. 4. P. 32–38.
10. Avar N., Hasanov H., A. Hajiyev cooperation as a form of development of the distribution system on the world market of milk and dairy products // Economics of agriculture of Russia. 2014. No. 9. P. 74–80.
11. Gritsenko G., Ryabukhina T. Agricultural consumer cooperatives Siberia // AIC: Economics, management, 2014. No. 10. P. 74–80.
12. The civil code of the Russian Federation (special edition).
13. The concept of development of the system of agricultural cooperatives for the period up to 2020.
14. Bystrov G. E. Correspondence on the development of a modern cooperative law.
15. Voronin B. A., Voronina I. V. Economic and legal problems of development of peasant (farm) households // Agrarian and land law. 2014. No. 96. P. 14–20.
Download article as PDF: