Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (138) 2015Агрономия
METHODS OF IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY OF IRRIGATION WATER ON THE IRRIGATED LANDS OF THE REPUBLIC OF KARAKALPAKSTAN
Development of cotton irrigation regime is carried out in several stages. Until recently, the irrigation system is developed on a large regions, then on a small regions; in each of them were soil-reclamation areas and hydromodule areas. These materials have played a positive role in the implementation of agricultural production of science and best practices. However, such systems were of a general recommendation. Currently, we changed the form of management of land and water resources, established farms, the board of water users. Guidelines for the practical work of specialists they can become only if they are tied to a specific farm land. Analysis of climatic, geomorphic and soil conditions of a particular farm Karakalpakstan allows us to assert that the size and mode of irrigation methods and technology of cotton irrigation in parts of the territory may be different. So, there is needs zoning, that is, its segmentation into equal parts by the similarities and differences. Established the new methods of hydromodule zoning of irrigated area and the new scale of hydromodule areas. In isolated hydromodule zone are developed the scientific based modes of cotton irrigation under furrow irrigation and the use of mobile irrigation tray-50. The planned water withdrawals for irrigation were determined in accordance with the new hydromodule zoning. Correction to hydromodule zones and the cotton irrigation mode allowed us to save irrigation water by 20–25 %. The possibility and the need to clarify the modes of crop irrigation techniques on the basis of the zoning hydromodule for other farms of the Republic of Karakalpakstan are shown.
farm, soil-meliorative conditions, hydromodule zoning, growth cotton, irrigation mode, water usage.
1. Avliekulov A. E. Prospects of agriculture in Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 2013. 495 p.
2. Kurbanbaev E. K. Status of national water resources and the basic problems of modern management // Implementation of the principles of integrated water resources management in Central Asia and the Caucasus. Tashkent, 2004. P.75–80.
3. Ryzhov S. N., Bespalov N. F. Reference book of a cotton breeding. Tashkent, 1998.
4. Stulina G. V. Recommendations about hydromodular division into districts and mode of an irrigation of crops. Tashkent, 2010.
5. Chub V. E. Climate changes and its influence on hydromeliorative processes, agroclimatic and water resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 2007.
Download article as PDF: