Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (138) 2015Экономика
RATIONAL USE OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN SVERDLOVSK REGION
The key to survival of mankind consists in keeping of balance between requirements of economy and opportunities of environment. The economy and ecology are antagonists. The economy aspires as much as possible and for a smaller payment to use natural resources in economic activity, and the ecology (in this case legal) demands rational and care with natural resources and proceeds from a problem of preservation of environment for the real and future generations of the country. Currently in the Russian Federation formed natural resource and environmental legislation, whose task is the legal regulation of public relations in the field of rational and careful use of natural resources, as well as the greening of economic and other activities. A large number of the scientific researches issued in theses of candidates and doctors of science on biological, ecological, legal branches of sciences is devoted to these problems. Textbooks, manuals and scientific publications on problems of preservation of natural objects and resources, qualities of a surrounding medium, to the ecological right are published. However theoretical works and scientific and practical recommendations of scientists for the present did not receive a logical embodiment in economic and other activity, bound to use of natural resources. The analysis of the contents of the annual report “About a state and about environmental protection of Sverdlovsk region for 2014” shows that, despite arranged, quality of a surrounding medium and ecological safety does not meet the requirements of the ecological legislation yet. The available violations of environmental standards and requirements in the sphere of environmental management and preservation of natural resources testify to it.
natural resources, rational use, environmental protection, Sverdlovsk region, nature protection legislation, greening of economic activity.
1. About environmental protection: the Federal Law of January 10, 2002 No. 7-FZ // SZ of the Russian Federation. 2002. № 2. Art. 133.
2. The Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Parts I, II, III, IV.
3. Land Code of the Russian Federation // Ros. gas. 30 October 2001.
4. Water Code of the Russian Federation // SZ of the Russian Federation. 2006. № 23. Art. 2381.
5. Forest Code of the Russian Federation // SZ of the Russian Federation. 2006. № 5. Art. 5278.
6. On Subsoil: the Federal Law of February 21, 1992 № 2395-1 // SZ of the Russian Federation. 1992. № 16. Art. 5278.
7. On the animal world : the Federal Law of April 24, 1995 № 52-FZ // SZ of the Russian Federation. 1995. № 17. Art. 1462.
8. On air protection : the Federal law of May 4, 1999 № 96-FZ // Ros. gas. 1999. May 13.
9. On specially protected natural areas : the Federal Law of March 14, 1995 № 33-FZ // SZ of the Russian Federation. 1995. № 12. St.1024.
10. Natural healing resources, medical rehabilitation areas and resorts : the Federal Law of February 23, 1995 № 26-FZ // SZ of the Russian Federation. 1995. № 9. Art. 713.
11. On hunting and preservation of hunting resources and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation : the Federal Law of April 28, 2009 № 209-FZ // SZ of the Russian Federation. 2009. № 30. Art. 3735.
12. On Fisheries and Conservation of Aquatic Biological Resources : the Federal Law of January 30, 2004 № 166-FZ // SZ of the Russian Federation. 2004. № 52. Part I. Art. 5270.
13. On production and consumption waste : the Federal Law of June 24, 1998 № 89-FZ // SZ of the Russian Federation. 1998. № 26. Art. 3009.
14. On the continental shelf of the Russian Federation : the Federal Law of November 30, 1995 № 187-FZ // SZ of the Russian Federation. 1995. № 49. Art. 4694.
15. Bogolyubov S. A. Environmental law: the textbook for high schools. M. : Norma, 2001.
16. Brinchuk M. M. Environmental law: the textbook. M., 2009.
17. Vedenin N. N. Environmental law: the textbook. M., 2000.
18. Gusev R. K. Environmental law: a tutorial. M., 2000.
19. Dubovik O. L. Environmental law: the textbook. M., 2003.
20. Duhno N. A., Chubukov T. V. Environmental law of Russia : comment legislation. M., 2000.
21. Erofeev B. V. Environmental law of Russia: the textbook. M., 2002.
22. Kolbasov O. S. International legal protection of the environment. M., 1982.
23. Kraesov O. I. Environmental law: the textbook. M., 2001.
24. Petrov V. V. Environmental law of Russia: the textbook. M., 1995.
25. Official site of the Government of the Sverdlovsk region. URL : http://www.midural.ru/news/list.
Download article as PDF: