Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (138) 2015Экономика
CURRENT STATUS AND DEVELOPMENT OF AGRIFOOD CLUSTER OF THE PERM REGION
This research work examines the current state of the agro-food cluster in the Perm territory. It is studied in detail regional food markets, where today there are several agricultural organizations, which are leaders in the meat industry. On the example of Perm consumer cooperatives, “APH PRODO” (poultry farm “Perm”) and LLC “Velikolenskoe” the author considers the current state of the agro-food cluster in the Perm territory, the impact of innovation on the dynamics of production. Currently the only source of profit in the agro-food cluster becomes the market and the subordination of all commercial and industrial functions associated with the manufacture, purchase, storage and sale of food products. In a market economy, as we all know survive the agricultural organization, whose goods, work, services being sold. Given this fact, the organization of trading activity becomes a reference point, a foundation on which a trade-arrange activities and innovative production are building. The author investigates the structural subdivision of the company – store, as a key element in the promotion of meat products. The article reveals the synergistic principle of development where government, business and education, creating new opportunities for agri-food businesses in new innovative projects. Meat prices are a key element of the organizational-economic mechanism of increase of agricultural productivity and the most important factor in improving food security of the country. It is noted that the price equivalence is a limiting factor in the development of meat production and deployment of advanced scientific developments in the agro-food cluster. The creation of modern agricultural technology parks is one of the measures of a positive impact on the state of the food market. This is one of the first and modern articles on the subject, which increases its relevance.
agro-food cluster of a region, innovation process, the promotion of food products – meat products, synergistic principle of development, agricultural technology parks.
1. Agriculture of Perm region : stat. digest / Territorial authority of Federal state statistics service of Russia for the Perm region (Permstst). Perm, 2014. 172 p.
2. Latysheva A. I., Upilkova J. A., Razumov I. A. Technology park as an innovative infrastructure development in the sectors of agriculture // Food industry. 2014. № 8. P. 22–23.
3. Romanchenko V. K. Appeal “100 years Perm cooperatives” // Cooperative news : economic, legal, newsletter. Perm, 2012.
4. Markovina E. V., Mukhina I. A. Economic and statistical analysis of formation and use of labor resources in agriculture (according to the materials of the Udmurt Republic): monograph. Izhevsk : Udmurtiya, 2010. 140 c.
5. Roshak N. Poultry Permskaya – 30 years on your table // Komsomolskaya Pravda. 2011. 24 February. URL :
6. Latysheva A. I., Getashvili I. T. Humanities innovations in agricultural science and education: proceedings of the XXIII-th Intern. scientif. pract. conf. “Science as a guarantor of stable development”. Horlovka, 2012. P. 46.
Download article as PDF: