Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (138) 2015Экономика
THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF THE TECHNIQUE OF IMPROVING OF NUMBER AND SIZE OF SETTLEMENTS (ON THE EXAMPLE OF MUNICIPALITIES OF DOBRIANSKY DISTRICT OF THE PERM REGION)
Common approaches to improve the structure of municipalities are defined by the Federal Law of 06.10.2003 № 131-FZ “On General Principles of Local Self -Government in the Russian Federation”. The changes in the territorial organization of local self-government, as a rule, take into account the demographic and spatial requirements. The absence of the account of required key resources and land use planning on the initial formation of settlements in the territories often result in the subsequent need to revise the boundaries of municipalities. A method for improving the municipal boundaries of settlements in the area comprising the scheme of activities covering a comprehensive study of the most significant factors contributing to the organization and functioning of municipalities in a single territorial settlement system. The proposed method is applied to optimize the structure of settlements, taking into account the composition of the land on the territory of Dobryansky district of Perm region, according to the results of the zoning related to the central socio-economic area. It allows to optimize the organization of land use of settlements, takes into account the quantity and quality of land, the current organization of the territory administrative units. The analysis of complex development of administrative territories (within the boundaries before and after the reform) is carried out. The forecast of the development of the area under study and the rationale for improving the number and size of settlements are given. As a result of the proposed measures the value of budgetary effect for the majority of considered municipalities of Dobriansky district is brought to a positive value and it reaches 63.2 mln rub. for the whole municipal area. The proportion of income from the use of land and its involvement in financial and economic turnover, on average reaches 66.3 %, the fiscal capacity per capita increased from 3.05 to 5.69 ths. rub.
organization of territories of settlements, land composition, complex zoning, sustainable development of territories, land management of municipalities, types of settlements, fiscal capacity.
1. On land management : the Federal Law from June 18, 2001 № 78-FZ // SPS “ConsultantPlus”.
2. On General Principles of Local Self-Government in the Russian Federation : feder. law from 06.10.2003 № 131-FZ // SPS “ConsultantPlus”.
3. Ponosov A. N., Ponosova N. N. Fundamentals of methodical maintenance of formation of territories and improvement of the boundaries of rural municipalities // International agricultural journal. 2015. № 2. P. 19–21.
4. Ponosova N. N. The need for a typology of rural communities in the improvement of the structure of municipalities (on the example of municipalities of Perm region) // Innovative research solutions – the basis of the modernization of the agrarian economy : proced. of All-Rus. scientif. pract. conf. Perm : PGSKHA, 2011. Part 1. P. 229–233.
5. Ponosova N. N. Determination of the main directions of the territorial organization of settlements in the Perm region // Actual problems of agricultural science in the XXI century: proced. of All-Rus. scientif. pract. conf. Perm : CPI “Prokrost”, 2014. Part 2. P. 192–197.
Download article as PDF: