Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (139) 2015Биология и биотехнологии
THE ROLE OF VENISON IN NUTRITION OF THE NORTH NATIVES
Circumpolar world extends to the North Pole. The region is mainly populated by indigenous natives of the North, in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) live Evens, Evenkis, Yukagirs, Chukchis, Dolgans and others of not more than 4 % of the population of Republic. Ethno occupation of indigenous people is reindeer herding. Deer of Even breed constitute 63.46 % of the total number of Yakutia reindeer and play the largest role in ensuring meat products of indigenous people in the conditions of a nomadic way of life. The aim of this work is to study the spectrum of diseases of the population of residents Zhilinda of Olenyoksky district based on the type of food, the nutritional value, chemical composition and energetic value of the meat of domesticated reindeer of Even breed as a staple food of native indigenous people of the North of Yakutia. Reducing the consumption of reindeer meat has led to a shortage of protein, amino acid, vitamin and mineral nutrition of indigenous population of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) of the Russian Federation, which, in turn, was a factor in the development of various diseases of alimentary origin. The overall prevalence of diseases is much higher than the data on diseases of the endocrine system (from 3 to 30 times) and diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs (4–8 times). Cooked meat and broth from venison have excellent organoleptic characteristics. Venison contains 19.55 ± 0.03 % protein, 18.81 ± 0.05 % fat, essential amino acids (leucine, lysine, methionine and tryptophan), replaceable (tyrosine and cysteine) and all the essential macro- and microelements, saturated and monosaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, B12, B3, B1, Вс, E. The energetic value of venison is 254.77 ± 5.10 kcal
reindeer, meat, the North, fat, proteins, native minorities, the spectrum of diseases, nutritional value, energetic value.
1. Abramov А. F. Methods of sampling and preparation of samples for analysis : methodical guidance. Yakutsk, 2007. 48 p.
2. Abramov А. F., Neustroev М. P., Stepanov К. М., Robbek N. S. Meat efficiency and nutritional value of the meat of domesticated reindeer in Yakutia. M., 2011. 117 p.
3. Abramov А. F., Robbek N. S., Osipova G. N. The nutritional value of meat of Even breed reindeer in Yakutia // Science and technology achievements of agroindustrial complex. 2010. № 10. P. 51–52.
4. Barashkova А. I. Bioecological basis for protection of the herd horses from horse flies (Diptera, Tabanidae) in Central Yakutia : dis. … cand. of biol. sciences. Tyumen, 2003. 15 p.
5. Barashkova А. I. Seasonality of flight of mosquitoes (Diptera, Culicidae) of the central zone of Yakutia // Topical issues of veterinary biology. 2010. № 3. P. 14–15.
6. Barashkova А. I., Reshetnikov А. D. Ecology of mosquitoes (Diptera, Culicidae) of Central taiga zone of Yakutia // Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Samara, 2012. Vol. 14. № 5. P. 143–144.
7. Polikarpov L. S., Khamnagadaev I. I., Karpov R. S. and others. Nutrition, blood lipid levels in healthy and coronary heart disease inhabitants of Evenkia // Siberian Medical Review. 2006. № 6. P. 61–66.
8. Reshetnikov А. D. Gastrophilosis of horses and mosquitoes in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) (fauna, ecology, phenology, population regulation and control measures) : dis. … doct. of vet. sciences. M., 2000. 34 p.
9. Reshetnikov А. D., Prokopyev Z. S., Barashkova А. I., Semenova К. Е. Seasonal variations of the number of midges’ components of North-Eastern Yakutia and phenological signaling // Science and Education. 2009. № 2. P. 100–103.
10. Reshetnikov А. D., Prokopyev Z. S., Barashkova А. I., Semenova К. Е. For the daily activities of the midges’ components of North-Eastern Yakutia // Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Samara, 2009. Vol. 11. № 1. P. 147–149.
11. Robbek N. S. Meat efficiency and nutritional value of the meat of domesticated Even reindeer breed of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) : dis. … cand. of agricult. sciences. Yakutsk, 2011. 118 p.
12. Savvin R. G., Kuzin S. N., Pavlov N. N., Semenov S. I. Assessment of incidence and etiological structure of acute and chronic viral hepatitis in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) // Topical issues of epidemiology of infectious diseases. M., 2004. Issue 6. P. 288–291.
13. Safonova S. L. The structure of the nutrition of the population of Arctic and the Western Yakutia in modern conditions // Topical issues of the population nutrition of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) : materials of the first visiting session of the Scientific Council of the Medical Nutrition of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. Yakutsk, 2010. P. 46–49.
14. Semenov S. I., Lavrov V. F., Zverev V. V., Kuzin S. N. The breadth of the spread of viruses hepatitis B and Delta among certain ethnic groups in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) // Topical issues of epidemiology of infectious diseases. M., 2006. Issue 8. P. 359–363.
Download article as PDF: