Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (139) 2015Инженерия
BOILED SAUSAGES TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT USING FERMENTED MILK ADDITIVES
The paper deals with the boiled sausages assortment expansion, quality increase and nutritive value as well as the product obtaining with excellent taste properties. To improve the taste, to increase the nutritive value and to manufacture dietary meat products and to partially replace the meat raw-materials the authors suggests to change dry milk for fermented milk products in sausage making recipes. The investigations showed that “bioryazhenka” is the best replacement for these purposes if we set it from cow baked milk being fermented. Add sour milk will improve organoleptic characteristics: consistency (soft, homogeneous), taste (nutty taste), smell, color, increase food and biological value of cooked sausages. It was developed recipe of boiled sausage with the addition of “bioryazhenka” taking into account the requirements of GOST R 52196-2003 for starting materials, norms bookmarks beef and pork meat, non-meat raw materials and food additives. A distinctive feature of the formulation is the use of fermented milk product of “bioryazhenka”, which has not previously been used in the production of cooked sausages. While organoleptic and physic-chemical properties of sausage and stuffing having been investigated the authors made a conclusion that addition of “bioryazhenka” in different portions greatly influences the boiled sausage quality, nutritive value and validity period. “Bioryazhenka” addition to sausage-stuffing speeded up the process of its ripening for 20 min and the validity period of sausage in a polyamide shell doesn’t diminish and makes up 30 days if properly stored. The authors also established the optimal portion of “bioryazhenka” for pasteurized milk replacement – it makes 0,02 kg per 1 kg of rawmaterials. Technological plan of boiled sausage manufacture with “bioryazhenka” addition was developed and tested at the Kirovgradskaya poultry.
raw materials, semi-finished products, boiled sausage, fermented milk additives, “bioryazhenka”, quality, physical- chemical properties, technological production plan.
1. Rogov I. A., Zharinov A. I., Tekucheva L. A., Shepel T. A. Biotechnology of meat and meat products : tutorial. M. : Deli print, 2009. 296 p.
2. Zharinov A. I. Foundations of modern meat processing technology. Short course : tutorial. M. : ITAR-TASS,1994. Part 1 : Emulsified and roughly chopped meat products. 154 p.
3. Zabaluev Yu. Yu., Pavlova S. N., Leskov S. Yu. Laboratory workshop on discipline “Research methods of meat and meat products”. Ulan-Ude : Publishing house of VSGTU, 2005. 78 p.
4. Senchenko B. S., Rogov I. A., Zabashta A. G., Bondarenko V. I. Technological compendium of sausage recipes and meat. A series of “technologies for food production”. Rostov n/D : Publ. center “MarТ”, 2001. 864 p.
5. Functional meat products: what’s coming in the future? URL : http://www.produkt.by/technic.
6. Shalugina E. P., Shalugina N. V. Technology of milk and dairy products : tutorial. M. : Dashkov and Co, 2014. 304 p.
7. Minukhin L. A. Calculation of complex processes of heat and mass transfer in food machines-howl industry : tutorial. M. : Agropromizdat, 1986. 170 p.
Download article as PDF: