Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (139) 2015Экономика
STATE AGRARIAN POLICY IN MODERN RUSSIA
As in any other country, the Russian agricultural industry develops on the basis of natural biological laws and taking into account climatic conditions today. Being a component of a social production, the agricultural industry is also subject to influence of the laws, general for all economy. Along with the listed factors the agricultural industry in many respects depends on policy of the state in the agrarian sphere. The public agrarian policy represents a component of the public social and economic policy. Main objectives of the public agrarian policy are: increase of competitiveness of the Russian agricultural production and agricultural producers, ensuring quality of the Russian foodstuff; providing a sustainable development of rural territories, employment of rural population, increase of level of his life, including compensation of the workers occupied in agricultural industry; preservation and reproduction of the natural resources used for needs of agricultural production; formation of effectively functioning market of agricultural production, raw materials and the food providing increase of profitability of agricultural producers and development of infrastructure of this market; creation of favorable investment climate and increase of the volume of investment in the sphere of agricultural industry; supervision over a price index on agricultural production, raw materials and a price index (tariffs) for the industrial output (services) used by agricultural producers and maintenance of parity of indexes of such prices (tariffs); a solution of the problem of import substitution of agricultural production, raw materials and food in the agrofood market of the country. In the present article the maintenance of an agrarian policy in modern Russia is considered, the directions of development of the Russian agrarian policy proceeding from geopolitical and geoeconomic conditions are offered
Russian Federation, state policy, agrarian sphere, agrarian policy.
1. New encyclopaedic dictionary. M. : Great Russian encyclopedia, 2000.
2. Ozhegov S. I., Shvedova N. Y. Dictionary of Russian language. M. : Az, 1996.
3. National encyclopedia of scientific and application knowledge. M., 1911. Vol. 13.
4. Nazarenko V. I. Theoretical foundations of agricultural policy in the West and in Russia : a monograph. Ekaterinburg: Publ. house of USACA, 2010. 419 p.
5. Anisimov A. P., Bakirova R. T., Rizhenkov A. Y., Chernomorets A. E. Commentary to the Federal law “On agricultural development” (itemized). M. : Os-89, 2008. 160 p.
6. On the development of agriculture : Feder. law of December 29, 2006 № 264-FZ // SZ RF. 2007. № 1. Part I. Art. 27.
7. Nazarenko V. I. The agrarian policy of Russia in the period of reforms : a monograph. M., 2005. 623 p.
8. Voronin B. A. The agrarian policy of the Russian state // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2006. № 4. P. 47–50.
9. The state program of agricultural development and regulation of agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2008–2012 : approved RF Government Decree of July 14, 2007 № 446 // SZ RF. 2007. № 31. Art. 4080.
10. The state program of agricultural development and regulation of agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2013–2020 : approved RF Government Resolution of July 14, 2012 № 717 // SZ RF. 2012. № 32. Art. 4549.
11. Food Security Doctrine of the Russian Federation : approved Presidential Decree of January 30, 2010 № 120 // SZ RF. 2010. № 5. Art. 502.
12. The strategy of innovative development of the agro-industrial complex of the Russian Federation for the period till 2020 : approved the decision of the Collegium of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia of September 27, 2011 № 10. M., 2011.
13. Site of the Government of the Russian Federation. URL : http://government.ru.
14. Strategy for the sustainable development of rural territories of the Russian Federation for the period till 2030 : approved Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 2, 2015 № 151-p // PCA “ConsultantPlus”. URL : http://www.consultant.ru.
Download article as PDF: