Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (140) 2015Экономика
METHODICAL APPROACHES TO A SUBSTANTIATION OF CREATION OF SPECIALLY PROTECTED NATURAL TERRITORIES
In modern conditions, there is a significant change to the development of a network of specially protected natural territories (SPNT), the creation of which is considered as a transition to a high and socially significant form of environmental management. The full recognition of the growing importance of protected territories requires generalization, analysis and study ways to improve the methodological assessment tools SPNT, which is an essential element of the mechanism of management of protected areas. The article considers methodological approaches to the study for the establishment of SPNT, which are united into two groups: natural and value, with an additional release of the third mixed (combined) group, which occupies an intermediate position, and provides for the use of tools, both the first and second group. Among the first group referred biogeographic (based on the research of the patterns of distribution of communities formed by living together with plants, animals, microbes) and geoecological (considering the SPNT through the prism of relations socio-economic system with the environment, taking into account not only natural but also social, cultural, economic component) approach. The second group comprises the methodological approaches that provide a direct valuation of natural goods and services of protected areas. This is method of comparison of economic evaluation of the functions performed and economic assessment of natural resources, established forms of wildlife within the boundaries of the protected areas created. Evidencing the change in the methodological tools and priorities that determine the choice of the administrative decision regarding the establishment of protected areas. The most detailed examination concerns a mixed methodological approach evaluating protected areas, as reflected in guidance documents on the state cadastral valuation of land reserves and guidelines, oriented-bath on the details of correction factors.
specially protected natural territories, methodical approach, value, alternative costs.
1. Stishov M. S. Methods of assessing the environmental effectiveness of specially protected areas and their regional systems. M. : WWF Russia, 2012. 284 p.
2. Zhigalskii O. A., Magomedov M. A., Dobrinskii L. N., Bogdanov V. D., Monakhov V. G., Morozova L. M. Justification of a regional network of environmentally valuable areas // Ecology. 2003. № 1. P. 3–11.
3. Tishkov A. A. Biosphere functions and ecosystem services: to a methodology for ecological and economic evaluations of protected areas // The Economics of ecosystems and biodiversity: potential and prospects of the countries of Northern Eurasia : materials of the meeting. M. : Conservation center of wildlife, 2010. P. 81‒93.
4. Methodology of state cadastral valuation of lands of specially protected territories and objects, 2004. URL: http://www.pandia.ru/text/77/481/388.php.
5. Feasibility study techniques of state cadastral valuation reserves // New financial mechanisms for biodiversity conservation: to the end of the GEF Project “Biodiversity Conservation in the Russian Federation”. M. : Ecoprojekt, 2002. P. 156–185.
6. Novyh I. E. Proposals to improve the cadastral valuation of protected areas // Problems of natural resources and the environmental situation in European Russia and neighboring countries : materials of the V Intern. scientif. conf. October 28–31, 2013. M. ; Belgorod : Constanta, 2013. P. 122–126.
7. Neshataev M. V. Methods of cadastral valuation of protected areas taking into account the conservation value forest ecosystems // Notes of the Mining Institute. 2013. Vol. 204. P. 203–208.
Download article as PDF: