Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (140) 2015Экономика
PLACEMENT OF PRODUCTION FOR PROCESSING OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS IN THE REPUBLIC OF TYVA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CLUSTER PRINCIPLE
Territorial planning becoming a stimulating factor of economic development of rural regions, in particular predicting budgetary investment in capital construction for location of production of deep processing of agricultural products in accordance with the principle of the cluster. The originality of the climatic conditions of the Republic of Tyva priority and specialties the agricultural sector, which after the collapse of state agricultural enterprises (state farms) was transferred to the management of the economy by conventional methods. Ethnic agriculture, as the main component of the economy of Tyva, must be upgrade to a modern business environment. One of the main problems of business development in the ethnic economy are the lack of infrastructure for the processing of local raw materials in appropriate quantities based on the innovative technologies and their effective territorial distribution, taking into account the principle of the cluster, which considered the economic, infrastructural and legal aspects. It should be noted that the Republic of Tyva leads in the number of livestock per capita among the regions of the Siberian federal district. As a result of the implementation of support programs for beginning farmers and family livestock farms in 2012 Tyva was among the top three regions of Russia, given way only to the Republic of Tatarstan and the Lipetsk region. This is largely due to the governor’s project “One village – one product”, aimed at supporting small businesses in rural areas. The results of the project became 149 settlement projects that have received state support. Scientifically grounded solution of identified problems developed: an organic compound in the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of traditional forms of obtaining agricultural raw materials with modern technologies of its processing, focused on spatial location.
production, agriculture, agricultural products, cluster, regional development, Siberian federal district, Republic of Tyva, industrial park.
1. Badarchi Kh. B. Diagnosis of regional development: cluster analysis methods // Economy and management: scientific and practical journal. 2009. № 4. P. 76–81.
2. Sevek V. K. Strategic objectives of implementation of innovative development of Tyva during creation territory of priority development // Bulletin of civil engineers. 2014. № 2. P. 202–210.
3. On the territory of priority social and economic development in the Russian Federation : feder. law of December 29, 2014 № 473-FL. URL : http://www.eg-online.ru/document/law/269104.
4. On Ministry of the Russian Federation on the development of the Far East : decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 30, 2012 № 664 // Site of Ministry of the Russian Federation on the development of the Far East. URL : http://minvostokrazvitia.ru/about/ministry.php.
5. LLC “Interexpo Geo Siberia”. URL: http://interekspo-geo-sibir.dk.ru/news/236923405.
6. The Head of Tyva insists on the creation of the Yenisei territory of priority development // The most current news. URL : http://kyzyl.sibnovosti.ru/society/262499-glava-tuvy-nastaivaet-na-sozdanii-eniseyskoy-tor.
7. Dongak B. A. Optimization of traffic in ethnoclaster of the Republic of Tyva // Transportation business of Russia. 2014. № 4. P. 76–79.
Download article as PDF: