Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (141) 2015Животноводство
EFFECTIVE APPLICATION OF THE BIOANTIOXIDANT COMPOSITION IN BEEF PRODUCTION
In the Urals and the Udmurt Republic, the problem of mineral nutrition of animals is especially relevant, as most of the territory belongs to a biogeochemical area that is deficient in a number of trace elements, including such ultramicroelement as selenium. The effect of biologically active substances for improving productivity of beef calves black-motley breed was studied. The studies combined use of antioxidant vitamins, organic form of selenium in the I experimental group, and bioantioxidant complex rich by bioflavonoid – dihydroquercetin in II experimental group contributed to the increase meat productivity of animals against control. In the composition of this complex the activity of each element in neutralizing of free radicals is enhanced by the presence of the others. This prolonged effect of bioantioxidant complex is achieved by a technological method: active agents are turned into oil-in-water emulsion, using natural emulsifiers. Meat productivity of calves of black-motley breed appreciated by the results of the control of slaughter and found that the heaviest carcasses were obtained from calves I and II experimental groups – 234.5 kg (P ≥ 0.999) and 240.2 kg (P ≥ 0.999), respectively, which were higher than in control peers to 5.48–8.05 %. The use of bioantioxidant complexes also contributed to the increase in the yield of internal fat in the carcasses of experimental animals, hence, obtaining meat with a high energy value: the control group – 2.4 %, I experimental group – 2.6 %, II experienced group – 2.8 %, however, revealed statistically significant differences steers. Between-group differences in the weight of the carcass and the internal fat caused unequal level of slaughter mass. Lethal mass in the control group was 232.7 kg, what on 5.76 % lower than in I experimental group and on 8.64 % of II experimental group index.
black-motley breed, calves, antioxidant vitamins, organic form of selenium, bioflavonoid, meat productivity, body weight, carcass yield, slaughter yield.
1. Vorobyev D. V. Effect of preparations of selenium, iodine and copper on the metabolism of growing pigs // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2011. № 12. P. 16–18.
2. Kistina A. A., Prytkov Yu. N. Influence of selenium containing preparations on the nutrient digestibility, haematological indexes and calves growth intensity // Achievements of science and technique of AIC. 2008. № 11. P. 52–54.
3. Krasnova O. A., Vasilyeva M. I. Influence of bioantioksidant complexes on growth and development of calves of black-motley breed // Science, innovations and education, is in modern АIC : materials of the Intern. scientif. and pract. conf., February 11–14, 2014. Izhevsk : Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy, 240 p.
4. Krasnova O. A., Vasilyeva M. I. Hematologic parameters of young calves of black-motley breed at use bioantioksidant complexes in rations // Theory and practice – sustainable development of agriculture : proceed. of the All-Rus. scientif.-pract. conf. : in 2 vol. February 17–20, 2015. Izhevsk : Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy, 2015. 319 p.
5. Krasnova O., Vasilyeva M. The use of bioantioxidant complexes as a basis of effective beef production // Young scientist of USA. 2015. Vol. 3. Р. 3–6.
6. Starkov M. V. The use of premixes and DAFS-25 for growing calves for meat : dis. … cand. of agricultural science. Izhevsk, 2008. 149 p.
Download article as PDF: