Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (141) 2015Инженерия
THE SITUATION OF GRAIN PRODUCTION AND MARKET OF MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL RESOURCES OF THE CHELYABINSK REGION
Sustainable development of grain production is directly linked to the food security of the country. Grain economy forms the basis for stable functioning of the entire national agro-food sector and is the largest, an important and effective part of it. Since almost 40 % of agricultural production directly or indirectly associated with the use of grain resources, the dynamic development of grain production has a direct impact on overcoming years of general systemic crisis in the agricultural sector, and a significant improvement in the food security of the country by mobilizing the potential of domestic production. In order to stabilize the situation on the domestic grain market, it is need for sustainable grain production through the use of new resource-saving technologies of modern technology, elite seeds, creating reserves of grain, complex mechanization, chemicals, land reclamation. The grain production of Chelyabinsk region over the past 5 years, based on the dynamics of its main indicators analyzes. It is noted that for the period under review the implementation of grain in the field was reduced and there was an increase in average sales price, due to the state of the economy in the agricultural sector, climatic conditions, disparity of prices of agricultural and industrial products, the need to use new technologies of cultivation. In recent years, the ratio of the price of agricultural products and basic material resources used for its production, improved slightly. However, the index of parity prices have stabilized at a low, unfavorable agricultural level. A decrease in the performance of logistics enterprises of agriculture in the Chelyabinsk region and average in Russia notes.
gross grain harvest, the price of diesel fuel, sale of grain, price discrepancies, material and technical base.
1. Gusmanov R. Improving market of feed grain // International agricultural journal. 2007. № 6. P. 36–39.
2. Larionova N. A., Golovko I. A. Enhancing the role of pricing in the system of state regulation of grain production of the region // Agricultural and processing enterprises economy. 2008. № 1. P. 55–57.
3. Suslov S. The optimum concentration of grain production – the basis of the efficiency of agriculture // International agricultural journal. 2007. № 3. P. 42–43.
4. Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation. URL : http://www.mcx.ru.
5. Ministry of Agriculture of the Chelyabinsk region. URL : http://www.chelagro.ru.
6. Volinkin V. V., Lukomskaya I. S., Lukomsky K. I. State of grain production of Chelyabinsk region // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2010. № 2. P. 37–40.
7. Federal Service of State Statistics. URL : http://www.gks.ru.
8. Volinkin V. V., Salikhova M. N., Lukomskaya I. S. Influence of market inputs to the production of grain and the grain market development // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2012. № 11-1. P. 73–75.
Download article as PDF: