Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (141) 2015Экономика
AGRICULTURAL COOPERATION AS THE INSTRUMENT FOR MULTIFUNCTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL REGIONS
Based on statistical analysis and analysis of research results obtained by foreign and Russian scientists the processes of formation and development of agricultural cooperation for rural regions of Russia are introduced. To define prospective forms of rural cooperation authors investigate types of organization of agricultural production, processing and realization, as well as basic principles of cooperation in foreign countries and in Russian regions. Authors describe different types of agricultural cooperation in Europe and Asia, define main variants of cooperative system formation, based on agricultural potencies of the region. Best examples of effective cooperation in European and Asian countries are investigated. The necessity to form agricultural cooperative system to ensure national food security and rural social development proves. Authors argue the development of rural cooperation has to be based on the following principles. Firstly, state economic policy must be based on equality of all forms of agricultural producers, and state support must be provided to all agricultural producers. Secondly, the current state of agricultural cooperatives does not allow them to compete on federal and regional levels, hence, the support must be provided mostly on local level. Thirdly, agricultural cooperation should be treated as equal organizational form of agricultural production, not as a “last hope” to fix the critical economic situation in rural territories.
rural territories, multifunctional development, agricultural cooperation, food security.
1. On food security doctrine of the Russian Federation : Decree of the President of the Russian Federation 30 January 2010 № 120. М., 2011. URL : http://www.consultant.ru/online/base/?req=doc;base=LAW;n=96953/.
2. Sustainable development of rural regions of the Russian Federation concept till 2020 : adopted by the Government of the Russian Federation 30 November 2010 № 2136-р. М., 2011. URL : http://www.mcx.ru/documents/document/show/14914.77.htm.
3. Budazhanayeva M. Ts. Conceptual principles of management of socio-economic development of rural regions // Economy and Entrepreneurship. 2014. № 12-3. P. 309–312.
4. Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A. System of rural cooperation in modern Russia // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2013. № 5 P. 58–60.
5. Korobeynikov M. А. Rural consumer cooperatives as a factor of sustainable development of russian agricultural system // Economic Renaissance of Russia. 2007. № 2. P. 50–55.
6. Kulkov N. S. Foreign experience of integration and cooperation in agriculture // Bulletin of Research geographic and economic Institute. 2012. № 3. P. 81–93.
7. Kundius V. A. New scientific contemporary approaches to cooperative development of rural regions // Agrofood policy of Russia. 2013. № 5. P. 31–36.
8. Minakov I. A. Rural production cooperatives: trends and perspectives of development // Bulletin of Michurinsky State Agrarian University. 2015. № 1. P. 57–65.
9. Pankova K. I. Agriculture, village, rural regions // Economy of Agricultural and Processing Enterprises. 2012. № 9. P. 21–24.
10. Chernayev A. A., Zavorotin E. F. Factors of sustainable development of rural regions // Economy of Agricultural and Processing Enterprises. 2014. № 8. P. 8–10.
Download article as PDF: