Аграрный вестник Урала № 01 (107) 2013Экология
The ecological variability of morphometric features of the Ob-Irtysh basin bream Abramis brama
The formation of bream population in the Ob-Irtysh basin oc-
curred owing to the fact of its multiple immigration into various ar-
eas of the basin. Moreover, the expansion of the bream natural habi-
tat encouraged the acquirement of several adaptations. The cluster
analysis of the meristic and plastic characters revealed the maximum
divergency of the bream morphotype from the most geographically
remote areas. The discriminant analysis of the morphometric char-
acters’ combination of the Ob-Irtysh basin bream found the intraspe-
cific morphologic differentiation: in the zonal aspect extreme north
bream cluster is phenotypically isolated and the lake-type cluster
is phenotypically isolated from the azonal aspect. The bream in the
Ob-Irtysh basin is represented by separate subpopulations in the lake
Monastyrskoe and in the Lower Ob. A significant transgression of the
morphological characters is observed in the bream of the Novosibirsk
Reservoir, the Central Ob, the Irtysh and its inflows.
bream Abramis brama, the Ob-Irtysh basin, morphometry.
1. Pravdin I. F. Rukovodstvo po izucheniyu ryb. M., 1966. 376 s.
2. Lakin G. F. Biometriya. M. : Vysshaya shkola, 1980. 294 s.
3. Borovikov V. P. Populyarnoe vvedenie v programmu STATISTICA. M. : Kompyuter-Press, 1998. 267 s.
4. Kirpichnikov V. S. Genetika, selektsiya i gibridizatsiya ryb. L. : Nauka, 1987. 520 s.
5. Mina M. V., Klevezal G. A. Rost zhivotnyh. M : Nauka, 1976. 291 s.
6. Ivanter E. V., Korosov A. V. Vvedenie v kolichestvennuyu biologiyu. Petrozavodsk, 2000. 318 s.