Аграрный вестник Урала № 01 (143) 2016Экономика
MODEL DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGIONAL CENTER FOR REGULATION AND SUPPORT OF A RURAL CONSUMER COOPERATION
The development of the agricultural cooperation system is a question of a social, political and an economic importance. Effective consumer cooperation in agrarian and industrial complex will allow not only to increase the profitability of an agricultural production in general, but also to raise the economic activity of an essential part of rural population, as well as to provide a concentration of additional financial and material resources from country people and agricultural producers. Thus, the economic growth of a national economy of the region will be ensured. The purpose of the current research is to develop an effective regulatory mechanism of cooperation and integration of rural producers and the agro-service enterprises of a cooperative type. The analytical and quantitative methods of the organization and production planning are used to carry out the optimization. Today the development of cooperation in agrarian sector demands some new approaches providing stabilization of economy of small forms of management. The successful merger of small producers is possible only with a help of active participation of the state and local authorities engaged in the development of a legislative base, explanatory work and giving financial, organizational, production aid. The regional center of regulation and support of rural cooperation in agrarian and industrial complex can act as a direct managing body of such association. The formation of the such center of regulation and support of rural consumer cooperation in agrarian and industrial complex as the integrated information and communication and supervisory authority meets a pressing need to strengthen the integration processes in the region, as well as world tendencies of cooperative activity development in agrarian and industrial complex. The recommended organizational model of the regional center of regulation and support of rural consumer cooperation in agrarian and industrial complex represents the high-quality mechanism of interaction between public authorities, banking sector, insurance sector, scientific and methodical sector, sector of consulting services and the cooperative organizations.
rural consumer cooperation, cooperative formations, efficiency, regulation, stimulation.
1. Akimbekova G. W. Concept of development of agricultural cooperation in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Almaty : LLP “KazNIIEK”, JSC “KazAgroInnovation”, 2013. 56 p.
2. Balkibaeva A. M., Orazbaeva A. S., Kazkenova A. S. On the development of rural consumer cooperatives in Kazakhstan // Journal of science of Kazakh Agro-technical University of S. Seifullin. 2012. № 2.
3. Batabaeva J. Rural consumer cooperative // Agroinfo. 2014. № 7.
4. Gritsenko N. P., Korinets R. Y., Seitosmanov A. S. Agricultural service cooperatives: formation and development (on the example of Crimea). Simferopol : CIDP, 2011. 136 p.
5. Doronin B. A., Meshcheryakova L. A., Latyshevа L. A., etc. Agricultural consumer cooperatives : training manual. Stavropol : AGRUS, 2011. 288 p.
6. Esengalieva S. Development of cooperation in agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan // AIC: economics and management. 2014. № 7. Р. 83–87.
7. Esengalieva S. Agricultural cooperation in Kazakhstan: condition and problems of development // International agricultural journal. 2013. № 5–6. P. 49–51.
8. The report on research work on the topic “Improving the mechanisms of cooperation of small forms of managing in countryside in the Orlov region”/ ed. by N. I. Prok. Oryol, 2013. 101 p.
9. Seredkin A. N., Vinogradova G. L. Modeling of performance indicators of the management of system of agricultural consumer cooperatives at various levels // Engineering journal of Don. 2012. № 2. P. 29–31.
10. Tkach A., Chukin N. The development of consumer cooperatives in a rural area // Economics of agriculture of Russia. 2012. № 2. P. 35–36.
Download article as PDF: