Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (144) 2016Лесное хозяйство
PROBMLEMS OF BIODIVERSITY PRESERVING IN WOOD HARVESTING AND THE WAYS OF THEIR SOLUTION
International requirements for forest management as well as legislative acts of the Russian Federation determine the need for biodiversity conservation. On the of complex researches data concerning the consequences of final and selective cutting in climax forests as well in derivative soft-wooded forests the system of measures to preserve biodiversity in wood cutting has been presented. To secure in a legislative way allocation of key biotopes (forest blocs having an utmost importance for biologic biodiversity preservation) as well as forest stands key elements (trees or dead wood having particular importance for biologic diversity preservation) is proposed as one of the ways to preserve biologic diversity. Mentioned key biotopes and forest stands are proposed to single out in cutting sires allocation. Their preserving will not only secure biodiversity preserving but will result in restoring these sites by climax species, prevent soil erosion, hydrologic regime worsening, species replacement. An other words, key biotopes and key elements of stands form a frame for climax coniferous stands raising ecologic situation preserves the same level, cutting negative consequences are minimized. At is noted that key biotopes and stands key elements preservation will not result in volume of forest harvesting cutting down just on the contrary, it will make better harvesting economic showing. The latter is explained by low estimation data of trees being left on cutover sites, especially as concerns marketable structure. For the forests of Perm region it is recommended to work out methodic recommendations for biodiversity preservation in forest harvesting as well as to include requirements to preserve key biotopes and stands key elements in the rules for wood cutting.
stands, forest, wood cutting, biologic diversity, key biotope, stands key element.
1. On the state strategy of the Russian Federation on environmental protection and support of sustainable development : decree of the President of the Russian Federation from February 4, 1994 № 236.
2. The Forest code of the Russian Federation : passed by the State government in November 2006, approved by the Federation Council of Russian Federation of November 24, 2006. URL : http://www.rosleshoz.gov.ru/documents/federal/code.
3. Rules for timber harvesting : approved by order from August 1, 2011 № 337. URL : http://www.rosleshoz.gov.ru.
4. Russian national FSC standard. The standard of the Forest stewardship Council for the Russian Federation: FSC – STD – Rus – V6 – 1-2012 Russia natural and plantations EN. URL : http://www.fsc.ru/upload/file/Russiannational _FSC _Standard suffix_v_6_PN01 _the end.pdf.
5. Ray E. A., Burova N. V., Rykova S. Yu. and others. Methodological recommendations on biodiversity conservation during harvesting in the Arkhangelsk region. Arkhangelsk, 2013. 63 p.
6. Recommendations for off-bearing and taxation of cutting areas in stands of the Arkhangelsk area / comp. S. V. Tretjakov, S. V. Koptev, A. A. Bakhtin, etc. Arkhangelsk : Publ. house of Northern (Arctic) Federal University, 2014. 100 p.
7. Bunkova N. P., Zalesov S. V., Zoteeva E. A., Magasumova A. G. The basics of phytomonitoring. Ekaterinburg : Ural State Forest Engineering University, 2011. 89 p.
8. Dancheva A.V., Zalesov S. V. Ecological monitoring of forest vegetation recreation. Ekaterinburg : Ural State Forest Engineering University, 2015. 152 p.
9. On approval of lists (of lists) of objects of fauna listed in the Red book of the Russian Federation and excluded from the Red book of the Russian Federation (as on June 1, 2005) : order of the Ministry of natural resources of the Russian Federation from October 25, 2005 № 289.
10. Red book of Middle Urals (Sverdlovsk and Perm regions): rare and endangered species of animals and plants / ed. by V. N. Bolshakov, P. L. Gorchakovskii. Ekaterinburg : Publ. house of Ural University, 1996. 279 p.
11. Fefelov K. A., Davydychev A. N. Regeneration of spruce in the process of destruction of wood // Agrarian Russia. 2009. Special edition. P. 47–48.
Download article as PDF: