Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (144) 2016Лесное хозяйство
MODEL OF SYSTEM DYNAMICS FOR FOREST PRODUCT COST FORMING
Any type of forest ecosystem is a complex biological structure. Introduced exogenous factors of influence on wood and non-wood resources lead to loss of stability of any of the subsystems that form the forest ecosystem, the components of which are constantly changing in time the value of the natural forest capital. Sustainable forest management means effective extraction from ecosystems and timely reproduction of use values of wood goods in infinite time. The paper presents the essence of the graphical structure multicriteria model of systems dynamics of forming of the forest goods costs. The model consists of 15 differential equations which create the theoretical base for forming of simulation model structure in system of sustainable forestry management. The simulation model serves as the tool to solve the problems of dynamic management of continuous multi-purpose business in system of forestry management. Management subjects are potentials use value of the wood goods with the aims of increase of value and quantity of various useful functions, a gain of resources costs of all wood subsystems and cost of a wood ecosystem as a whole. The model is recommended to be used in educational process as the innovation tool for development trained forest manager’s ability to make rational managing decision under scenarios of logging cases. The authors consider that it is necessary to update the knowledge of quantitative and qualitative taxation normals. This new knowledge will give fresh opportunities to define the form and intimate connections between forest subsystems. Thus, multicriteria model of system dynamics of forming of the forest goods costs is means for realization of principles of new economics and forest policy under conditions of the market economy.
model of system dynamics, cost of forest resources, sustainable forest management.
1. Agat’ev V. V. managerial problems of rational usage of natural recourses (wood harvesting case) : monograph. M. : Paritet Graf, 2011.
2. Buslenko N. P. Modeling of complicated systems. M. : Science, 1978.
3. Glazyrina I. P. Nature capital in economics of transitive period : monograph. M. : NIA-Priroda ; REFIL, 2013.
4. Larichev O. I . Theory and methods to choose decisions : monograph. M. : Logos, 2012.
5. Pochinkov S. V. Economical bases of sustainable forestry. Effective usage and renewing of forest recourses : monograph. SPb. : Profix, 2007.
6. Preshkin G. A. Model for evaluation of forest goods costs // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2011. № 11. P. 61–62.
7. Orlov M. M. Forest management : monograph. M. : Publ. house “Forest Industry”, 2011.
8. Preshkin G. A. Normals of forest goods evaluation: problems, decisions : monograph. Еkaterinburg : Publ. house of USFEU, 2011.
9. Duerr W. A. Introduction to forest resource economics. USA : McGraw Hill, 1993.
10. Sheppard St. B. The new economy: what it really means? URL : http://www.busynessweek.com/1997/46/b3553084.html.
Download article as PDF: