Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (144) 2016Экономика
INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PLAN FOR POPULATION OF RURAL SETTLEMENTS OF THE REPUBLIC OF TYVA
The article presents the results of the joint activities of public authorities, institutions of education and science, the representative of the small innovative enterprises as entities capable of developing business in the region through effective management activities to address the problems of small and medium-sized businesses in one of the subjects of the Russian Federation through the development of a mechanism of supporting them. The role of economic actors (regional executive authority as an organizer and the investor, scientific and educational institutions as a project developer, a small business as a performer of the project) in the implementation of the social orientation of innovation and investment projects shows. The study aims to develop a mechanism for the development of entrepreneurship in the areas of the Republic of Tyva. Mechanism for the manufacture and transfer molding lines to local producers of bricks proposed and tested based on public-private partnership, providing high efficiency of the developed innovative investment project aimed at solving one of the most tangible social and economic problems of the Republic of Tyva – providing the population of remote areas of the region, building bricks local raw materials in significant quantities economically comparable to the level of effective demand. The significance of the results is increased in connection with the creation of a new line of molding adobe patented by the authors of their own development. Developed and tested line of molding adobe has improved characteristics compared with simple vibroforms: self-powered with an installed capacity of 5.2 kW, high mechanization, and the presence of pressing and after pressing. As a result the conclusion made, that in conditions of shortage of electricity, limited market it is possible to implement a cost-effective innovative project aimed at the development of small business in the region.
innovative business plan, investment, small business, people, building bricks, forming a line of raw brick, market, institutions of education and science, small business, government.
1. Sevek V. K., Ondar G. S., Kuular B. A. Estimates of works of construction companies of the Republic of Tyva on the basis of correlation and regression analysis // Bulletin of Tuvan State University. Social and Human Sciences. 2014. Issue 1. P. 112–118.
2. Sevek V. K. Development of the production of building materials for housing the Republic of Tyva // Regional administration trends, patterns, problems : materials of VII interregional scientif. and pract. conf. with international participation, 28 June – 1 July 2010, Gorno-Altaisk / executive editor R. T. Adarina. Gorno-Altaisk : RIO GASU,
2010. P. 153–154.
3. Sevek V. K., Manchyk-Sat Ch. S. Stimulating housing development of the Republic of Tyva : monograph. Kyzyl : Tuvan State University, 2011. 137 p.
4. Sevek V. K., Kara-Sal B. K., Badarchi H. B. Marketing analysis of resource and energy saving technologies of production of ceramic wall materials based on local raw materials of the Republic of Tyva // Bulletin of Civil Engineers. 2013. № 4. P. 214–221.
5. Zavadsky V. F., Kuchereva E. A. Ceramic wall materials (raw materials, technology) : tutorial. Novosibirsk : NGASU, 2002. 84 p.
6. Kara-Sal B. K. Effect of reduced pressure on the processes of gas during firing clay // Glass and ceramics. 2004. № 9. P. 18–20.
7. Zeiniev G. Y., Ageev S. M., Asaul A. N., Labudin B. V. On the question of the effectiveness of new technologies for reconstruction of buildings // Industrial and civil construction. 2009. № 5. P. 55–56.
8. Asaul A. N. et al. Theory and practice of low-rise housing construction in Russia. SPb. : Gumanistika, 2005. 563 p.
9. Kara-Sal B. K. Improving the quality of ceramic products from low-grade clay by modifying the parameters of the medium roasting // Building materials. 2004. № 2. P. 29–30.
10. Zawadzki V. F., Kara-Sal B. K. Modern insulation systems and durability of the walls of buildings. Kyzyl : Tuvan State University, 2005. 85 p.
11. Kara-Sal B. K. Using the clay rocks of Tuva for the production of ceramic products // Building materials. 2003. № 11. P. 43–45.
12. Sevek V. K., Kuular B. A., Salchak A. A. Assessment of the needs of the building complex of the Republic of Tyva in the required materials // Competitive potential of the region: assessment and efficiency : collection of articles IV Intern. scientif. and pract. conf. (Abakan, November 22–23, 2013) / executive ed. N. F. Kuznetsova.
Abakan : Publ. house of KSU of N. F. Katanov, 2013. P. 59–60.
13. Sevek V. K. Status and trends of the industry of building materials in the Republic of Tyva // The economic revival of Russia. 2012. № 1. P. 166–174.
14. Sevek V. K., Manchyk-Sat C. S. The interaction of education, science and business as an innovative structure // Regional aspects of the integration of science and education: problems and prospects of development, October 26–29, 2011 : proc. materials of All-Russian scientif. and pract. conf. Kyzyl : Publ. house of Tuvan State University,
2011. P. 139–143.
15. Sevek V. K., Sevek R. M. Small innovative enterprises at universities // Strategic planning in regions and cities of Russia: post-crisis world and the new phase of strategy development : reports of the VIII All-Russian forum “Strategic Planning in the Regions and Cities of Russia”, Saint Petersburg, October 19–20, 2009 / sci. ed.
B. S. Zhikharevich. SPb. : International Centre for Social and Economic Research “Leontevsky Center”, 2010. P. 110–111.
Download article as PDF: