Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (146) 2016Животноводство
INFLUENCE OF ORIGIN ON MILK YIELD OF COWS
The effect of origin, namely belonging to a line, on milk productivity of cows was studied. The milk yield of cows analyzed and the coefficient of milkiness, the amount of milk fat and quantity of milk protein calculated. In the analyzed farm cattle of black-motley breed of new Ural type with a share of the blood of Holstein cows from 50 to 94 % or more bred. The highest productivity (yield of milk per lactation) had heifers line Vis Ideal that on 980–484 kg were superior to their peers from other groups. The difference amounted to 20.3 % and 9.1 % and was significant at P < 0.01 (line Montvicq Chiftain) and at P < 0.05 (line Reflection Sovering) in favor of cows line Vis Idea. They were superior to their peers from other lines on the mass fraction of fat and protein. Among mature cows, the highest yield of milk were in the group of cows line Sealing Trigun Rokit – 7568 ± 216,51 kg, what on 1232–3096 kg or 19.5–69.2 % was more than cows of the other lines. The difference is significant at P < 0.05 – P < 0.01. However, it should be noted that at the highest yield animals of this line differed low fat content in milk – 3.66 %, that on 0.07–0.30 % lower than in the other groups. In the milk of cows in this group was more protein per 0.06–0.27 %.
black-motley breed cows, line, bulls, milk yield, mass fraction of fat, mass fraction of protein, quantity of milk fat and protein.
1. Belookov A. Economic efficiency of application of products of EM-technology for rearing // Dairy and beef cattle. 2012. № 2. P. 28–29.
2. Belookov A., Plis O. Impact of EM-preparations on the growth and development of calves // Dairy and beef cattle. 2009. № 5. P. 20–21.
3. Belookov A. A. Influence of conditions on the productivity of calves // Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University. 2008. № 4. P. 163–164.
4. Bykova O. A. Sapropel and saproverm “Energy of Etkul” in the diets of lactating cows // Feeding of agricultural animals and fodder production. 2015. № 5–6. P. 27–34.
5. Bykova O. A. Meat productivity of young cattle of Simmental breed at use in rations of fodder additives from local sources // Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2015. № 5. P. 117–120.
6. Bykova O. A. Cicatricial metabolism and morphological composition of blood of bull-calves at use in rations of mineral additives from local resources // Feeding of agricultural animals and fodder production. 2015. № 11–12. P. 15–21.
7. Bykova O. A. Cicatricial digestion of dry cows with the inclusion in the diet of sapropel and saprovem “Energy of Etkul” // Feeding of agricultural animals and fodder production. 2015. № 4. P. 66–70.
8. Bykova O. A. Mineral additives from local sources in the diets of dry cows // Agrofood policy in Russia. 2015. № 3. P. 64–66.
9. Bykova O. A. Cicatricial metabolism of cows when included in the diet of sapropel and saprovem “Energy of Etkul” // Agrofood policy in Russia. 2014. № 12. P. 46–49.
10. Bykova O. A. Influence of sapropel and saprovem on milk productivity of cows of Simmental breed // Feeding of agricultural animals and fodder production. 2015. № 4. P. 66–70.
11. Belookov A. A., Belookova O. V. Using of products of EM-technology in feeding of cattle // Bulletin of agrarian and industrial complex of the upper Volga. 2015. № 1. P. 30–34.
12. Belookov A. Influence of microbial agents on the conversion of feed nutrients into meat products // Dairy and beef cattle. 2010. № 6. P. 11–12.
13. Belookov A. Theoretical and practical aspects of application of products of EM-technology in animal husbandry : dis. ... dr. of agricult. sciences. Orenburg, 2013.
14. Belookov A. Economic efficiency of application of products of EM-technology for rearing // Dairy and beef cattle. 2012. № 2. P. 28–29.
15. Belookova O., Belookov A. Productivity of cattle when used in the diets of microbiological preparations // Dairy and beef cattle. 2010. № 4. P. 26–27.
16. Kalashnikov V., Amerkhanov H., Levahin V. Beef cattle: current state, problems and development prospects // Dairy and beef cattle. 2010. № 6. P. 2–5.
17. Labinov V. current state and prospects of development of livestock // Animal Feeds. 2014. № 12. P. 2–5.
18. Shundulaev R., Savenko N. Balanced feeding in the breeding of cows // Dairy and beef cattle. 2004. № 8. P. 14–16.
Download article as PDF: