Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (146) 2016Инженерия
USING THE STANDARD GOST R 51705.1-2001 IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PRODUCT QUALITY
The system of HACCP (HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) is recognized as one of effective methods of safety of foodstuff around the world. Now almost indispensable condition of an exit of food products to the world market is functioning of this system at the enterprise offering the production to realization. This system is founded on an assessment of probability of emergence of dangers at any stage of production and product sales for the purpose of the prevention, decrease or elimination of these dangers. In the work using of system of HACCP for production of soy cottage cheese is considered. Soy cottage cheese is one of the most universal and economic products. It differs in high protein content and the low content of fat and carbohydrates. The offered plan of HACCP represents stage-by-stage sequence of procedures which performance gives to the enterprise a guarantee of release of safe food products. The technological scheme of production of cottage cheese provides presentation of passing of processes, allows to carry out correctly the analysis of dangerous factors and to define critical control points. All established critical control points are entered in the developed plan of HACCP. For each CCP critical limits, i.e. the maximum or minimum values of microbiological, chemical or physical parameter, demanding control in these points for prevention, destruction of the present pollution or reduction of its size to the acceptable level have to be set. Application of this method allows to eliminate all possible deviations from the set level of quality established by technical regulations and the national standard on this type of a product. Introduction of the quality system HACCP at the food enterprises allows: to expand a network of consumers of production and to enter the foreign markets, to use the certificate of System of voluntary certification HACCP for promotional purposes.
quality management, system HACCP, hazards, critical control points, soy cottage cheese.
1. Kupriyanov A. V. The system of quality assurance and food safety // Bulletin of Orenburg State University. 2014. № 3. P. 164–167.
2. Kupriyanov A. V. Prospects for the introduction of modern security systems at the food enterprises of Russia // The quality of products, technology and education: col. of materials of VΙΙ scientif. and pract. conf. Magnitogorsk : MiniTip, 2012. P. 116–121.
3. Mikheev E. N., Seroshtan M. V. Quality control. M. : Dashkov i Kº, 2011. 532 p.
4. Tebekin A. V. Quality management . M. : Yurayt, 2012. 371 p.
5. Tsugkiev B. G., Rekhviashvili E. I., Ailyarova M. K., Grevtsova S. A., Kabulova M. Yu. Development production technology for soy curd with strains Lb. helveticum, St. salivarius // Bulletin of Novosibirsk State Agrarian University. 2014. № 1. P. 70–74.
6. Kolesnikova T. G., Leonidov L. V. Statistical methods of quality control in Quality Management System // Innovative technology management and law. 2014. № 3. P. 17–21.
7. Sharafutdinov G. S., Sibagatullin F. S., Balakirev N. A., Shaydullin R. R. Standardization, technology of processing and storage of animal products. Spb. : Lan, 2012. 624 p.
8. GOST R 51705.1-2001 «Quality systems. HACCP principles for food products quality management. General provisions».
9. GOST R ISO 22000-2007 «Food safety management systems. Requirements for organizations in chain of food production».
10. On technical regulation : federal law on December 27, 2002 № 184-FZ.
11. On quality and food safety : federal law on January 2, 2000 № 29-FZ.
Download article as PDF: